What was the last protein treatment you used

gymfreak336

I use elasta qp breakage control serum a week ago and I did notice a difference for the better. I do think that I might need to do another one. The PJ in me is acting up so what have you all used lately?

I use elasta qp breakage control serum a week ago and I did notice a difference for the better. I do think that I might need to do another one. The PJ in me is acting up so what have you all used lately?

Elasta QP breakage control serum is what I use also. I would also like to know what else is out there.

**How did you read my mind?***

***LISTEN UP! LISTEN UP, BECAUSE I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE!***

DO YOU WANT SOFT HAIR? DO YOU WANT SOFT HAIR THAT REMAINS SOFT AND MOISTURIZED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK? :yep:DO YOU WANT SOFT HAIR THAT REMAINS MOISTURIZED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK, STOPS BREAKING, FEELING STRONGER RIGHT AWAY AND AIRDRYS TO A SILKY SHEENY FINNISH? :yep:DO YOU WANT TO SKIP THE 12-HOUR SHAMPOO, DEEP TREATMENT, PROTEIN, LEAVE-IN, BLOWDRY,EXTRACTING SILK AMINO ACIDS FROM THE FABRIC IN THE LINING OF YOUR GUCCI PURSE? :yep:PUT DOWN ALL THE OTHER TREATMENTS AND GET BUMBLE AND BUMBLE DEEEEP TREATMENT. HAIR SO SOFT PEOPLE WOULD THINK YOU WERE HAD INDIAN IN YOUR FAMILY:blush:......:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:(i'll stop...)

I used this product this weekend. I bought the 2oz trial version, and applied the entire bottle all over my hair; from root to tip. I then let it sit on my hair for about an hour (got distracted). I washed it out with absolutely no expectations. At first rinse, I thought my hair was too hard... i missed the mushy feeling other deep treatments gave me. I detangled with the Alojoba conditioner and a little cholesterol mix. I start to apply my leave-ins and moisturizers, on the drive to Qudoba's to pick up dinner. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking, "this will be a waste of $12. This stuff won't work". I touched my hair and....silk. I looked in my mirror my edges were smooth. By the time I got home, rollerset and dried my hair... I couldn't believe it! I looked like an beauty Ad model. My hair felt super strong, soft and pliable. Shiny and smooth curls. Frizz-Free. I have concluded that white women have been holding out on us... they knew what they were doing. Two days later.... :nono:this '**** don't make no sense. Very little breakage and my hair isn't dry and frizzy. They have been holding this product away from me so I will keep my black arse in the beauty salon. :wallbash: Thank god I trusted Naturallycurly.com and their reviews, or else I would have been repeating the same cycle of hair manupulation and drynes, while getting absolutely no where. I will add this to my siggy is my hair still loves it after 3 more tries.

**How did you read my mind?***

***LISTEN UP! LISTEN UP, BECAUSE I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE!***

DO YOU WANT SOFT HAIR? DO YOU WANT SOFT HAIR THAT REMAINS SOFT AND MOISTURIZED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK? :yep:DO YOU WANT SOFT HAIR THAT REMAINS MOISTURIZED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK, STOPS BREAKING, FEELING STRONGER RIGHT AWAY AND AIRDRYS TO A SILKY SHEENY FINNISH? :yep:DO YOU WANT TO SKIP THE 12-HOUR SHAMPOO, DEEP TREATMENT, PROTEIN, LEAVE-IN, BLOWDRY,EXTRACTING SILK AMINO ACIDS FROM THE FABRIC IN THE LINING OF YOUR GUCCI PURSE? :yep:PUT DOWN ALL THE OTHER TREATMENTS AND GET BUMBLE AND BUMBLE DEEEEP TREATMENT. HAIR SO SOFT PEOPLE WOULD THINK YOU WERE HAD INDIAN IN YOUR FAMILY:blush:......:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:(i'll stop...)

I used this product this weekend. I bought the 2oz trial version, and applied the entire bottle all over my hair; from root to tip. I then let it sit on my hair for about an hour (got distracted). I washed it out with absolutely no expectations. At first rinse, I thought my hair was too hard... i missed the mushy feeling other deep treatments gave me. I detangled with the Alojoba conditioner and a little cholesterol mix. I start to apply my leave-ins and moisturizers, on the drive to Qudoba's to pick up dinner. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking, "this will be a waste of $12. This stuff won't work". I touched my hair and....silk. I looked in my mirror my edges were smooth. By the time I got home, rollerset and dried my hair... I couldn't believe it! I looked like an beauty Ad model. My hair felt super strong, soft and pliable. Shiny and smooth curls. Frizz-Free. I have concluded that white women have been holding out on us... they knew what they were doing. Two days later.... :nono:this '**** don't make no sense. Very little breakage and my hair isn't dry and frizzy. They have been holding this product away from me so I will keep my black arse in the beauty salon. :wallbash: Thank god I trusted Naturallycurly.com and their reviews, or else I would have been repeating the same cycle of hair manupulation and drynes, while getting absolutely no where. I will add this to my siggy is my hair still loves it after 3 more tries.

Girl you a trip but you sold me. I know a place that I can go pick that up. I will have to give it a try.

They sell the bumble and bumble stuff at CVS now! I am so tempted to try it out. May be I will. :) Thanks for the review.

I don't know what the name of the last protein treatment i used is. My hair dresser put it in and it was smthg i had never seen before. It was in a small clear bottle. I didnt catch the name, but it smelled good.

My last protein treatment was on 7/12 at touchup: affirm 5 in 1.

This weekend possibly I will do Miss Key Avocado and Aloe Vera treatment, followed with Nacidit Olive Oil dc. I am trying to find a schedule for protein. for now I am trying every 4-5th week, as it gets ugly if my hair gets too much protein.

My hair was a little limp this weekend so I used duo tex. I felt an immediate difference while rinsing.

I purchased a variety of proteins - silk, wheat, marine - and I have been mixing them together, throwing on a cap for a hour or so, then jumping in the shower to finish up. My hair is so happy it is not even funny - no breakage, very little shedding.

The last protein treatment I used was Kerastase Vita-Ciment that I got from Ebay. It doesn't make the hair hard but leaves it smooth and strong. The price is high, it's hard to find and for my hair, it needs to be repeated monthly. The treatment I used before that is DRC-28 which is very, very good.

Last night I used this protein treatment that is kinda pricey it's in a silver bottle and I cannot remember the name. But I use it about once or twice a month. It leaves my hair strong and shiny. My hair is longer and healthier than it's ever been from using it.

I used aphogee 2 weeks ago and I was about 6 weeks post. It made my new growth really hard and tightly coiled. I think I will use something a bit lighter when I am further into a relaxer cycle like Nexxuss or KPAK next time

Back