What was the last nice/romantic/selfless thing you did for you DH/SO?

BeautifulFlower

There are bad guys out there but there are also alot of good ones too.

If you have a good man and you know it, what was the last thing you did to show him how special he is to you?

Me...ummm...
Decided to finally cook for him this coming weekend. Thats a big deal to me. Cooking is like making love, you dont do it for everybody and its definitely something I do with love.

Now you...

Um, I do so much, let me think -- I bought him a tv for Black Friday and helping him trick out his motorcycle.

i bought him a ginormous chocolate bar for no reason. He's obsessed with chocolate
Never Seen A smile so big.

1106092045-00.jpg
1106092050-00.jpg

He mentioned in passing a couple of weeks ago that he wanted some new cycle grips for his dirt bike. So, I ordered the cool Yamaha ones to match his bike and presented them to him yesterday (he was having a bad day). His eyes lit up and he said... "Oh, so you DO listen to me when I talk about my bike and don't just tune out after all." LOL

I cook and clean everyday, but the selfless thing I recently did was sell my Playstation 2 and all my games to help pay for the things he wanted for Christmas.

I baked my special sweet potato pie for him for no reason at all. It's his favorite pie in the world. I was off one day last week and had it ready for him when he got home.

Back