What vitamins do you apply topically?

Wildkat08

I was thinking the other day: What if I crushed up some of my biotin pills and mixed them in my DC... would I get some results? I did a search on "topical biotin" and only came up with shampoos and condishes that contain biotin, but nothing about doing your mixing. Anyone do this? Results? Any other vitamins you ladies apply topically?

What lead you to do that with MSM imparticular? Results?

BUMPING, ladies!

Since it is a form of Sulfur, I bought it in the powder form (instead of pill form). I am currently taking a Hair Vitamin as well as Chorella & Spirulina.

So, I added it to my 'Homemade' Topical Hairdress. i.e. Homemade Growth Oil. I also read where some of the Ladies was adding it to their Prepoo mixtures.

Last edited:
I've mixed biotin and msm into my dc's before and saw different results, I never really stuck with it long enough to really see if it benefitted better than taking them internally..I got tired of crushing those biotin pills and I keep forgetting to get a mortar and pestle.

bumping for more replies...

I've been crushing up B vitamins for quite a while now and adding them to my dc's. B vitamins are said to extend the growth phase and shorten the resting phase of hair. Don't ask if I've noticed results because idk. All I know is I do it and my hair hasn't taken a rest :).

I also add MSM powder to my shea/jojoba/coconut mixture. I use DAX sulphur with MSM so I knew it could be added to my own mixture. The results are softer, moist hair.

I tried msm,vitamin e,garlic and flaxseed oil....I didn't stick to the msm long enough but the vitamin e and garlic I added to my conditioner I'm sure it helped in some kind of way. I use flaxseed oil in my moisturizer.

Back