What vendors are we leaving in 2013? Who are we bringing with us into the New Year?

Keeping Bask, Curl Junkie. I also tried some Anita Grant products which i loved through Hattache. Keeping it simple. The rest I'll get on the ground.

Aint nobody got time for the foolery with some of these vendors

Leaving: Haritage aka hoodrat hydrations!

Re: What vendors are we leaving in 2013? Who are we bringing with us into the New Yea

The only ones I know 100% for sure won't be getting my money are Hairitage and Soultanicals. I'm thinking curlmart too cause I need to be able to trust the quality of what I'm buying, I'm not into playing russian roulette.

Definitely keeping Silk Dreams, Bask, Hairveda, Oyin, Purabody, SheScentIt and Jessicurl. Looks like Curl Junkie will be added to that list as well.

Re: What vendors are we leaving in 2013? Who are we bringing with us into the New Yea

Oyin products just replaced my previous staples. So Oyin is definitely in 2014.

Keeping:
-Hairveda: Love all products.
-Shescentit: love the avocado conditioner and the banana creme brulee dc

On the fence:
-Qhemet: My hair only likes the cocoa detangler and the burdock root butter but after 3 months the butter smelled rancid, so I had to throw it away. There's always something going on with her store. I don't get it. I can understand you close for a week or two, I don't get these stores closing for over a month. I sometimes get her products on ground. I think that's the only way I will buy her products.

Leaving Behind:
-Soultanicals: Too bad my hair seems to like her products but no one has time for the worst shipping practice that most people and I have ever encountered. Nope.
-Silk Dreams: My hair didn't like any of her products. Good customer service. And I can't with the 8 oz of DC anymore, that's like 2-3 use for my hair.
-Bask: None of the products worked for my hair.
-Hairitage Hydration: Never ordered from them and I won't take a chance either judging by every other post they are listed as "leaving behind"...lol. :down:

athenat said:
Keeping:
-Hairveda: Love all products.
-Shescentit: love the avocado conditioner and the banana creme brulee dc

On the fence:
-Qhemet: My hair only likes the cocoa detangler and the burdock root butter but after 3 months the butter smelled rancid, so I had to throw it away. There's always something going on with her store. I don't get it. I can understand you close for a week or two, I don't get these stores closing for over a month. I sometimes get her products on ground. I think that's the only way I will buy her products.

Leaving Behind:
-Soultanicals: Too bad my hair seems to like her products but no one has time for the worst shipping practice that most people and I have ever encountered. Nope.
-Silk Dreams: My hair didn't like any of her products. Good customer service. And I can't with the 8 oz of DC anymore, that's like 2-3 use for my hair.
-Bask: None of the products worked for my hair.
-Hairitage Hydration: Never ordered from them and I won't take a chance either judging by every other post they are listed as "leaving behind"...lol. :down:

QB has been extremely ill. She has been in the hospital since before Christmas. It sounds serious.

Her manager or someone updated us. He said the store would reopen on February 3rd I believe.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

HanaKuroi, I do know that she (Qhemet) is sick right now and is in the hospital. I should've explained that I was referring to her being closed around January of 2013, saying she was going to open around a certain date then we had to buy from Sage Naturals (I believe). Sorry for the misunderstanding. As I said i'm on the fence because I really like the burdock root but the real problem is waiting for products, I guess part of my pjism is not being patient...lol.

athenat said:
HanaKuroi, I do know that she (Qhemet) is sick right now and is in the hospital. I should've explained that I was referring to her being closed around January of 2013, saying she was going to open around a certain date then we had to buy from Sage Naturals (I believe). Sorry for the misunderstanding. As I said i'm on the fence because I really like the burdock root but the real problem is waiting for products, I guess part of my pjism is not being patient...lol.

Well, IIRC her webiste/store was closed in 2013 while she made the transition to producing on a larger scale. She decided to let Sage sell and ship her products temporarily while she was testing equipment, production, and formulations on the larger scale.

After she opened back up she asked her customers on FB if they would rather buy direct or through vendors and the customers voted to order direct from her website.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Last edited:
Back