What type weave hair would match my hair?

longhairlover

Even though i've never worn a weave or any hair other than my own, i'd like to wear some extensions for more length sometimes, that being said what type of hair do you ladies think would match my hair? I've looked at the yaki hair at the bss stores but the texture still feels toooo european and just doesn't have that AA texture to it, I see all these celebs with hair that match perfect but in real life it seems impossible to find a match.

i'm just bored with my hair and would like to do something a lil' different sometimes :)

here's a close up of my hair:

Attachments

• CIMG1583.jpg
    CIMG1583.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 33
I personally love the Bohyme platinum collection (I use their natural wave when braiding my hair) http://www.bohyme.com/bohyme_platinum_collection.html; the hair is such fantastic quality that it can be re-used several times and still look great. I think that the textured smooth or sahalian smooth would look awesome on you. Your hair is beautiful by the way.

Last edited:
the natural wave looks like it would be a good match once flat ironed. thx

I guess I should try a texture with wave to get the aa hair look, thank you, that pics from last year, i'm in hiding right now lol! had to trim and had a fight with my thyroid lol! it's back to normal now hopefully I can be bsl by winter and post some fresh pics.

:yep: The natural weave would look awesome (it also transform’s into a beautiful loose curl when wetted).
Glad your thyroid is back to normal and I’m sure you’ll make bsl by the winter and I can’t wait to see your updated pics!

Last edited:
yeah i'm crossing fingers for the bsl....my hair started growing back fast like it normally does and i'll stretch as soon as the weather chills up.

I just love all the wonderful weaves I see on tv, I just want to add some extensions to the back til' I get where I was before.

That’s great that it’s growing fast, you’ll be back to BSL in no time! :yep: About the wonderful weaves on TV, the bohyme hair will definitely yield the same results; it’s really the best quality hair I’ve seen.

Bohyme is good for BSS hair, there are other places to order hair online that are better quality such as Wagmans and Extensions Plus. Since you only want to add length, have you ever thought of making your own clip in extensions? Clip in extensions would allow you to use when desired without the tension of a sew in.

you stole my thoughts lol! I don't want to try a sew in i'm scared that a stylist would braid my hair too tight or do something to jack my hair up :lachen:

if I can find this hair cheaper or something closer to it with more texture to it I would like to make my own clip ins, I just want to try a glamour look for my bday that's coming up and every now and then when I feel like frontin lol!

I just want a texture so when I flat iron the hair it will blend 100% with my hair, yaki use to match my hair (i've always looked at the weave hair in bss lol)

Bohyme is good for BSS hair, there are other places to order hair online that are better quality such as Wagmans and Extensions Plus. Since you only want to add length, have you ever thought of making your own clip in extensions? Clip in extensions would allow you to use when desired without the tension of a sew in.

Back