What type of rollers are best to use

Ladies I'd like your opinion(s) on what rollers are best to use for overnight? I've used the velcro, which tore my ends up. The other type of velcro that are plastic that absolutely tore my ends up worse and made my scalp sore from sleeping on them. As for the Magnetic rollers, oh no, they are not comfortable for sleeping. TIA

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
Ladies I'd like your opinion(s) on what rollers are best to use for overnight? I've used the velcro, which tore my ends up. The other type of velcro that are plastic that absolutely tore my ends up worse and made my scalp sore from sleeping on them. As for the Magnetic rollers, oh no, they are not comfortable for sleeping. TIA

There are those satin cover rollers and pillow rollers. I have the pillow ones and there are nice...I do believe there is a thread about them. I purchased mine at CVS but I see them everywhere Target, etc.

I sleep on nandi solar rollers, because I like my hair curly. For some reason, these rollers set the curl really well without any setting aides. If you don't want a tight curl, you can wrap hair at night and then use them in the morning for an hour or two for a bumped look. Also, look into the hype hair satin-covered rollers. I have used the tiny ones for braidouts and they are soft enough for sleeping. HTH

Back