"What took me so long to buy these products?"

Nacai23

\"What took me so long to buy these products?\"

Do you ever ask yourself that question? I asked myself that very question today. Today, I bought and used the Denman D5 brush and Nature's Gate herbal conditioner. I've heard people rave and rave about these products for almost two years, but for some reason I never went out and bought them. What in the heck took me so long? These products are the BOMB!

So, what products have you *just* aquired that everyone has raved about for years?
------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my reviews for these products:

Nature's Gate Herbal conditioner- A thick and creamy conditioner loaded with plant extracts such as chamomile, nettles, and cherry bark. This conditioner detangled my hair just as effortlessly as my favorite conditioner, Elucence MB. The scent is pleasant. It sort of reminds me of Egyptian Musk or African Musk. Very nice. The best thing about this conditioner? It's dirt cheap. I paid 6.25 for 18 oz. Not half bad. It's definatley going to replace my Lekair cholesterol. This conditioner can be found at your local health food store.

Ingredients: Water extracts of chamomile, nettles, holien hua, nelumbo nucifera, comfrey root, cherry bark, schleichera trijuga, kusambi bark, burdock, and yucca; vegetable emulsifying wax, coconut oil, methylparaben, oil of myrrh, oil of lavender.

Denman brush- I think this brush is a *hair* saver. If you've got short, medium, long, thick, tangly, nappy whatever kind of hair, this brush WILL detangle it. You hear me? Detangling my natural thick hair on wash day is no longer a burden. Believe me when I tell you, my shoulder length hair shrinks up to my scalp when it's wet and it's a real pain to detangle it. Can you imagine the horror? Anyway, I just apply the nature's gate conditioner and glide the brush through my hair. Just that simple.

This is a quality brush. You can tell just by looking at it. It's kind of heavy and soild. The red rubber that holds the teeth is very sturdy and thick. I paid about 13.00 for mine. Amazingly, I found it at Sally's.

Re: \"What took me so long to buy these products?\"

Thanks I was thinking about buying the Nature Gate Conditioner.

You're welcome. I hope you like it as much as I do
smile.gif

I tried LeKair Cholesterol for the frst time last year and loved it! It's right up there with some of my Dominican conditioners.
smile.gif
I waited almost a year before I bought the Elucence poo and cond. I read the raves and said, "They need to calm down. It can't be all that."
laugh.gif

The Denman has been truly indispensable for me. You're right, it literally saves your hair.

I wondered the same when I bought some Nature's Gate recently. It's defintely a good product and not all that expensive. I love the Keratin/Panthenol shampoo the best. I haven't tried many of the conditioners yet, but the Aloe is good.

You used the denman brush on wet hair....I am surprised you said it glided through ypur hair because it looks like it would just rip it out

I just added the Nature's Gate Herbal to my line up as well and love it. I use it as a pre-rinse conditioner and you're right the price makes it even better. I bought 16 oz. for under $5 and found another health food store that sells it in bulk, so it's even cheaper!
grin.gif
I plan to use some NG conditioner for a long time, b/c I love that none of them have alcohol.
wink.gif

To answer your question more specifically, why did I wait so long to buy..... AO GPB and Elasta's Breakage Control Serum?!
blush.gif
B/c they are incredible!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I have to agree about the Denman. I have a Denman knockoff that looks identical to the D3 and it's a thorough detangler - I have natural hair as well. I use it while my hair is soaking wet and it works like a charm. I got mine when the raves began over at nc last summer so it didn't take me too long to go out and buy it
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Xcellence2 said:
You used the denman brush on wet hair....I am surprised you said it glided through ypur hair because it looks like it would just rip it out

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it on wet hair with the Nature's Gate conditioner. I thought the same thing when I looked at it. It did look like it would rip my hair out, but I just had to have it. I don't know what it is about that brush, but it works
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I tried LeKair Cholesterol for the frst time last year and loved it! It's right up there with some of my Dominican conditioners.
smile.gif
I waited almost a year before I bought the Elucence poo and cond. I read the raves and said, "They need to calm down. It can't be all that."
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I with you on the Elucence. I always thought CON was the best there was. It took me about 4 or 5 months to break down and buy Elucence. But once I started using it, I couldn't get enough. I've been using Elucence's shampoos for almost a year now. That's saying alot for me because I'm a major PJ. I've never been this consistent with a shampoo before. Now, let's see if I can find that *magic* conditioner, hair cream, serum....

[ QUOTE ]
Aaliyahredefined said:
any one have a pic of the brush ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I wasn't able to copy a picture. But if you go to www.denman-us.com, you'll find lots of information about Denman brush. For the one that most of the ladies use here, the D3, go to the "Classic" styling section and scroll down. You'll see the D3, D5 and several others...

Back