what to do

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
hi yall. i went swimming today. and my hair got wet. i let my cousin borrow my shampoo and she didn't give it back, i had forgotton about it until i got home. i washed it with that alberto vo5 shampoo and conditoner and i wrapped it with carrot creme and alotta body creme wrap. was there anything else i should of done? because the lady at church before we left was like it was going to strip your hair out. what does she mean y that?

did you swim in a pool? she may have been talking about the cholrine. You should have washed with a clarifying shampoo. how does your hair feel now? dry, moisturized?

yea, in a pool. i don't have a clayfinying shapoo. what kind to get? but i already have like 3 diffrent kinds ( brands ) of shapoos and my aunt is going to say something about this. um it still feels wet

there's so many shampoos out there and everyones hair is different. I use Giovanni 3X tea and tresemme ginger tea which works for me. neutrogena has a clarifier that's not too drying. if your hair doesn't feel dry and crunchy then you should be fine. if you swim often in a pool then buy a clarifier to remove the chlorine

Back