What to do with ear lenght hair ?

Naphy

Hi there !

It's been a long time since I haven't post here, but now I'm back :D

I recently cutted my hair (check my fotki) and now I'm at ear lenght.
But I really don't know what to do with it... Which protective styles are better ? With no fake hair if that's possible.

BTW, I would like to know (I'm talking for my short hair ladies) how do make you hair straight without using the flat-iron. Mine is a hot mess without it >.<

thanks ;) :yawn:

My hair wasn't that short when I was relaxed but I loved sporting a look similar to the one you have in your album. Applying a serum (John Frieda) to damp hair and smoothing it back seemed to give that look. It may be a bit wavy, but it's neat and will hold the shape. You can kinda see how I loved to wear my hair here.

I have protective styles in my fotki, but my hair was shorter. I am hoping to have your length now.:grin: But, can you rollerset it?

If your hair is only ear length then your hair is already protected. If its not rubbing against your clothing then you dont have to worry about buns and that sort. But as far as getting it straight without heat....you might want to try rollersetting or molding (maybe with a mousse) your hair under a hooded dryer. HTH!!:grin:

i normally wet wrap my hair && let it dry over night. i'll curl or flat iron it the firstday && then wrap it at night... i'm pretty much set for the week. i'm thinking about trying rollers just for a different look.

...more pics in my fotki...

use the tiny magnetic rollers, or flexi-rods! and since your hair's not touching your shoulders, it's constantly in a protective style already :)

to get it straight, why not use the smaller magnetic rollers (i used the cyan ones when i was above shoulder length), sit under the dryer, take em out, and then wrap for a straight look?

Using a headband is my protective style. :up: As a PP said, you don't have to worry so much about the hair in the back since it's not grazing on your shoulders and/or clothes. However, I find that if I wear bangs or too much hair in the front, the air just goes all through it. With my hair pulled back, everything stays tucked back neatly in place w/o too much exposure.

At night I rollerset. :yep:

thanx for the advices ladies ! I think I will rollerset or wrap ! I really want to have neat hair without using any heat.
I think I need to buy a hood dryer...

Back