What to do with bangs/fringe at night?

Dak

I just got a fringe cut (helps to hide my high forehead) but I'm not sure what to do with it at night. A big pin curl gives me too much curl, what works best?

this might sound kind of weird and it may or may not work depending on the length of your bangs, but how about a two stranded twist secured with a bobbie pin.....that works for me sometimes....

i have bangs as well, and honestly most of the time i just brush mine back with the rest of my hair then in the morning i either use my caruso's or i hot curl them...BAD to do i know, but i CANNOT leave the house with this fivehead showing :nono:

Sweetface. that's not weird at all, that's a great idea, thank you! Sometimes I've done a two strand twist and pinned it to the top of my head, so why not the bangs now?

I usually brush it to the side kinda like when u wrap your hair . I do just your bangs with no clip and it lays flat under my scarf.

I don't have the answer to this but it's a good thread topic for others who wear a fringe or bangs. :bump:

I got bangs cut yesterday. Last night I wrapped my hair like I normally do..... it turned out cute. Smooth with a slight bump to it.

this might sound kind of weird and it may or may not work depending on the length of your bangs, but how about a two stranded twist secured with a bobbie pin.....that works for me sometimes....

i have bangs as well, and honestly most of the time i just brush mine back with the rest of my hair then in the morning i either use my caruso's or i hot curl them...BAD to do i know, but i CANNOT leave the house with this fivehead showing :nono:

Sweetface...I love your bangs!

thanks leslie :)

youre welcome...thats what I need to do to the front of my hair bc my forehead is huge....but I was afraid they wouldnt fall right and would stick out instead of lay down...so I always do a side bang and even that doesnt always lay down lol.

youre welcome...thats what I need to do to the front of my hair bc my forehead is huge....but I was afraid they wouldnt fall right and would stick out instead of lay down...so I always do a side bang and even that doesnt always lay down lol.

i had to do several gradual trims and was careful not to take too much off at a time because i was scared they would stick out if they were too short. so i would trim a little one day then go back a few days later until i got them to the length i wanted them to be....and they must be made of steel because i manipulate them more than any other part of my hair and they manage to grow w/o a problem....its very weird....

i had to do several gradual trims and was careful not to take too much off at a time because i was scared they would stick out if they were too short. so i would trim a little one day then go back a few days later until i got them to the length i wanted them to be....and they must be made of steel because i manipulate them more than any other part of my hair and they manage to grow w/o a problem....its very weird....

When the wind blows, etc...do they stay put or do they stick out and u have to brush them down? Do u have to put and product in them to make them lay down flat and stay put?

Just wrap them in the rest of your hair when you wrap your hair. Or part them off center and brush them to the sides.

Back