What to do when ALL hell breaks loose.

gn1g

I've been in the battle since Nov and yesterday seemed like ALL hell broke loose. It got so bad that I could not stop crying, the threats of the enemy were so bad that I could not even form words, crying so hard that I could barely talk. There is a couple of things the bible says.

I went back to the Lord and said Lord behold there threatenings. which is Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word.

I was bombarded with bad news phone calls and conversations most all day one after the other by 8pm I was spent. so I went back to the scripture to find out what to do about FIERY trials and found 1 Peter 4:12 says Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: but REJOICE!

Then I thought about the scripture that said "PRAISE BE TO GOD WHO ALL WAYS CAUSES ME TO TRUIMPH" I said Lord Where you at Lord? By 9pm everything was ok, My mom was not having a heart attack my child was no longer missing and in danger, the accusation against me were dropped annnnnnnnnd GOD is not a man he should lie.

MY GOD! My GOD! MY soul cries out Hallelujuah!

Children it is all about your faith. HOLD FAST TO YOUR FAITH when all hell breaks loose.

What to do:
Rejoice
Believe God
Cry if you have to
thou he slay you TRUST HIM.

What it means:
The adversary is after your faith
You are on the edge of a break thru a great BIG blessing is right before you.

I belong to God,
GN1G

It's really encouraging and edifying to see God's people rejoice in triumph during trials, tests...and seeing past the enemy's lies. Beautiful post.

I encourage you (as I encourage myself) to lay hold of the word ...when we put the word in, it will be a great source of comfort when the trials come ...it will remind us who we are in him and what we have in him...

I've been in the battle since Nov and yesterday seemed like ALL hell broke loose. It got so bad that I could not stop crying, the threats of the enemy were so bad that I could not even form words, crying so hard that I could barely talk. There is a couple of things the bible says.

I went back to the Lord and said Lord behold there threatenings. which is Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word.

I was bombarded with bad news phone calls and conversations most all day one after the other by 8pm I was spent. so I went back to the scripture to find out what to do about FIERY trials and found 1 Peter 4:12 says Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: but REJOICE!

Then I thought about the scripture that said "PRAISE BE TO GOD WHO ALL WAYS CAUSES ME TO TRUIMPH" I said Lord Where you at Lord? By 9pm everything was ok, My mom was not having a heart attack my child was no longer missing and in danger, the accusation against me were dropped annnnnnnnnd GOD is not a man he should lie.

MY GOD! My GOD! MY soul cries out Hallelujuah!

Children it is all about your faith. HOLD FAST TO YOUR FAITH when all hell breaks loose.

What to do:
Rejoice
Believe God
Cry if you have to
thou he slay you TRUST HIM.

What it means:
The adversary is after your faith
You are on the edge of a break thru a great BIG blessing is right before you.

I belong to God,
GN1G

I've read your post twice and each time it brings tears of joy in my heart.

I remember when all 'hell' broke loose when my son was on drugs and I just could not grasp nor handle it. I was scared to my very core and could not stop fretting or crying.

Yet God pulled me up and said stop crying and He reminded me of His promises for my children and my 'children's children'. Each time fear tried to grip me, God will lead me to His Word. And to this very day, every single scripture is still embedded in my heart.

I cannot thank God enough for your thread. It reminds me that no matter what, God is real in our lives and that we are never in this life without His help and even more His love.

God ALWAYS works it out.

God bless you GN... :bighug:

Yes our children have a way of driving us into the deeper things of God. And inviting us to places we never dreamed we would be BUT GOD yes he is able. For any of you all that are going "through" with you children I stand on this scripture:

Jer 31:16 ¶ Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
Jer 31:17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

Also IS 49:25c I have a lot of scriptures I have to stand on for my kid. HIS WORD IS TRUE.

Aw man, this is sooo true...great Scriptures. I am the product of a praying Mom. For the many years of crying, wailing and prayers that my mom endured, .I am grateful to God for her. For years, I was the prodigal, always doubting what she told me..cringing when she played, sang or hummed songs that honored God or when she prayed.

Her faith is firm that all her children will know God for themselves, but the reality of a praying mom wasn't until in recent years when I came back..and I'm over 30.. LOL.. So keep believing God for those lil ones and teens.

To mothers and those raising others' children in the way they should go, don't ever give up on those children. It's a battle for their very souls..once you dedicate them to God, He'll do the rest. Keep them lifted before the throne, because blessed is the fruit of your womb!

Yes our children have a way of driving us into the deeper things of God. And inviting us to places we never dreamed we would be BUT GOD yes he is able. For any of you all that are going "through" with you children I stand on this scripture:

Jer 31:16 ¶ Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
Jer 31:17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

Also IS 49:25c I have a lot of scriptures I have to stand on for my kid. HIS WORD IS TRUE.

Back