What to do.. Help

prettypuff1

So i am going to be getting a sew in today. The plan was for me to go to out to my cousin's shop to get it done. But now i am having second thoughts. I want to go to a shop and get it done but i dont want to disappoint my cousin by not letting her do my hair.

My reasoning for not wanting her to do it is
  • It is to far to drive( an hour each way), and my car isnt in the best of shape
  • i am supposed to get it done at 2 and i am concerned that i may not be able to pick my son up from daycare. It is such a nice day and i don't want to keep him cooped up in daycare all day
  • The final thing is she isnt liscenced... I want a professional to do it. I want to get the fresh from the shop look.
Now it isnt that my cousin doesnt do a good job( she does), but she does lack in the finishing department. I want a pro to do it.....

Does this make me a bad person to tell her that i want someone else to do it.....
Help my appointment is at 2 with my cousin and I dont want to leave her hanging

Hmmmm :scratchchIt's your hair and if you feel that you want a professional to do it, you should go and see a pro. I say :phone:her up pronto and explain all the reasons why you feel inconvienced with having her do your hair, a good cousin would be understanding and let you do what you want with your hair.:grin:

So i am going to be getting a sew in today. The plan was for me to go to out to my cousin's shop to get it done. But now i am having second thoughts. I want to go to a shop and get it done but i dont want to disappoint my cousin by not letting her do my hair.

My reasoning for not wanting her to do it is
  • It is to far to drive( an hour each way), and my car isnt in the best of shape
  • i am supposed to get it done at 2 and i am concerned that i may not be able to pick my son up from daycare. It is such a nice day and i don't want to keep him cooped up in daycare all day
  • The final thing is she isnt liscenced... I want a professional to do it. I want to get the fresh from the shop look.
Now it isnt that my cousin doesnt do a good job( she does), but she does lack in the finishing department. I want a pro to do it.....

Does this make me a bad person to tell her that i want someone else to do it.....
Help my appointment is at 2 with my cousin and I dont want to leave her hanging

Depending on what type of weave you're getting, I don't think yu'll have enough time to start at 2 and still have time to pick your son up from daycare. I say reschedule altogether. That may make it easier for you to find another excuse for her to not do it later on this weekend. :lachen:

I say do you, my cousin is a hairdresser and don’t go to the salon where she works at all and she does a great job with sewn in weaves

Back