What to do about overprocessed hair? (kinda long)

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
I have been relaxing my own hair since the age of 14 (I'm now 19) and I was relaxing the full head of hair and not just the new growth . I kept wondering why my hair was going from lush and thick to thin and frail-looking :perplexed . By god's good grace he directed me to you guys. I have been strecthing my relaxer (now on my 9th week) and have been trying different products recommended from the board to get a cement regime down. I have been taking vitamins for 2 months and have a good 1 1/4 of new growth. I am going to get a relaxer on the 22nd of January also. My problem is that my hair is dull and gets dry really quick. I want to do some protective styles but I would rather use no fake hair to achieve this. Are there any styles that I could use for my shoulder length hair that dosen't take more than 30 min :confused: ?oh yea...I need to a hardcare protein treatment also. which is better emergencee or aphogee?

Last edited:
thanks tene for the bump, now i'm gonna bumpety bump for more responses

KAddy,
Thank you for the style tip on the hair. I kinda wear my hair like that on a regular basis and I think it's straining my hair in the back. I need help!

I never wear the clip too tight and I take it out and shift it up or down a little the next day. I also make sure the back is moisturized well.

Back