What the heck is going on!?!?

BlackHairDiva

Ladies, I found a hair serum that made my hair silky straight, lots of bounce and movement. The serum didn't leave my hair greasy and it blocked out humidity.

Here is the issue, shipping was a pain in the :massmoon: !!!! But it was so worth, I mean my hair was beyond silky smooth...Unreal!! I mean this serum...this woman who created it deserves a nobel prize its that good!!! The serum is called B-Straight!!! Her site Obedience.com and her salon is called culture salon.

Just one second problem, her phone number got disconnected again!! she used to have a toll free and a local houston number..now both are disconnected...WHat the HELL is going on???!?!?!??!:spinning:

I made an order and I doubt that I will get it. I placed the order almost 2 months ago.:nono:

As I have learned from this board, if she can't be readily contacted, there will be future problems with this product after being exposed to the masses. LHCF tends to overwhelm and topple unstable/smaller companies.

As I have learned from this board, if she can't be readily contacted, there will be future problems with this product after being exposed to the masses. LHCF tends to overwhelm and topple unstable/smaller companies.

Crap...I need to find another serum ASAP! this is ridiculous...Im like a crackhead !!! I need anothe serum like that one FAST!

Back