What The Hay !!! Is that All About

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I went to Hairbotique, the have a program where you enter your Hair Color, Lenght, Face Shape, Ethinticity and they give you some pictures of various hairsytles suited for you.

Ok, I put in Black hair, Medium Lenght, round/oval face and African American Race.

These folks return this as a style?!!?!?!

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=4&Textures=8&Lengths=2&btnSearch=Search&Genders=1&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=2&ID=5412

What the Heck. Is it me or is this so, not what I asked for...

Re: What They Hay !!! Is that All About

That is how Shemeeka's hair looked when she got gum in it and her mom tried to cut it out.
blush.gif
oo:

Hey Mindy,

Is there supposed to be a picture? If so, I don't see one.
look.gif

I think it's a cute style, but you probably don't want your hair sticking up like that do you?
nono.gif

LOL! I am ROFL but that site clearly is insulting black people.

I see the picture now Mindy. What is that? I imagine that there are people who might like it, but I don't think this look is for you.
look.gif

Mmm, M no way man.

You like it for real?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
OMG! I don't know what to say.
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
Sort of leaves you speechless, doesn't it?
laugh.gif

Not on my head, but I am a supporter of individuality. After taking a second look, it doesn't look as cute as it did the first time. Is that a clear plastic headband?

pebbles said:
What is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

It's definitely trendy, but cute? My friend has a similar cut to this one only she has blonde hair...she told me she will never get a razor cut again...she had been wearing it in a pixie style and her hair had grown out..time for something new, but NOT this.

If you feel or anyone else feels that it's racist or offensive to black people or people of any race, I would suggest you email Karen Shelton at the site. Personally, having known Karen virtually for a number of years, she is anything but racist.

~Jade~

Say, yall should try it, if they come back with the same style, then I gotz a problem with them.

That's good to know, maybe it is considered trendy..
I think I'm goin back and enter "conservative"

I can't believe that. That Don King-esque style may be okay for the runways, but in real life? Folks will think you just got an electric shock. Who produced that Hairboutique? Where they trying to be smart?
mad.gif

What is that about???? I am in school laughing for like 5 whole minutes! Not that what they are implying is funny, its just that that was the last thing i would have expected to see.
crazy.gif

Oh my!

I think it's the trendy section that's the problem

[/ QUOTE ] LOL!
rofl.gif

Oh, see, How did you all get cute styles??

Your right the Trendy stuff is A wild.

It's not really what I'd consider Trendy.

lol chipmunk u're defintaly rite coz them styles r a bit errrrr how do u say, so not cute???

Ok, after seeing the other pics I just think someone went way overboard! I thought that one pic was it like it was the only choice we had!
laugh.gif

Back