What SHOULD you be doing to your hair right this minute?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I should hop in the shower right now and cw then moisturize and throw my hair in a bun but i'm just sooooooooooooooo lazy right now :lachen:

Any one else slacking right now?

Oh yes, total slacker here...I just got finished taking out a head full of individual braids and I'm exhausted! I have to: wash, clarify, dc with protein, dc with moisture, air dry, blow dry AND flatiron! I was hoping to have this done by dinner, but I'll probably slap a wig on with dc around that time. Thank goodness I'm off work tomorrow...

I should take the scarf off and moisturize. I've been a little lax with my moisturizing, and the winter air is kicking my hair's butt.

I should be moisturising and oiling now getting ready for bed (I'm in Europe). I need to get right on that...

I just finished co/washing my hair - i was so close to saying to heck with it but im glad i did it. I might deep condition it later.

Today is my wash day and I just feeling like co-washing later...I just might DC to get it over with! I just don't like wet hair in the night.

I'ma just be honest. I've been a very very bad girl. I have flat ironed like 5 times this month. No heat protectant....YIKES! I used a wet to dry flat iron yesterday and it made my hair sooooooo soft though. I love it. I got a lil length on me. I need about 1 and a half inches to barely APL so I NEED to be moisturizing and bunning until January!!!

I'm supposed to be rolling and covering it tonight. I don't know about all that rolling. :perplexed I'll definitely cover it with my scarf, though.

I should probably moisturize and put on my scarf, especially since I'm sitting right next to the radiator.

But I'm not trying to move. It's so warm here.

I Have a dry wrap i been wearing for 2 weeks:lachen: covered up with a black silk scarf ,AND its THANKSGIVING still the same ME/HUBBY cooked our tail of there goes my DIET:wallbash: but when i take it down it gotta be righ .

I'm supposed to be rolling and covering it tonight. I don't know about all that rolling. :perplexed I'll definitely cover it with my scarf, though.

I'm done! Rollers and all! Imma be so cute tomorrow! :trampolin

Not a daggone thing. I'll do some flat twists/twists once I get back from the mall tonight/this morning for a twistout tomorrow.

Back