WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS MESS??!!

PoisedNPolished

Alright so I finally relaxed my hair after four months. No length but it is thicker so I am pleased. My hair is so RANDOM. . . anyway I cut off a little in the back because I think it looked to Mulletish :lachen:
So now I am sitting here with a relaxer and I am itching to wear a wig!!!
Are there any suggestions as to what I can do with MY OWN HAIR???? I don't want to give in but a nice above the ear cut is coming to mind. Thanks In Advance Ladies! I know you all will come through!

http://public.fotki.com/MeWantLongHair/my_current_length/lhcf_029.html

Your hair looks very healthy---I like the style it has now. :)

You could put some big rollers in it to give it some volume,
wear it like it is in the pic,
put a part on one side w/ a swoop bang
wear a cute headband and have the back w/ nice volume
flip/bump it up or...
wear a phony pony
put flat twists in the front and flip the back up or bump under

Play w/ it---you may not want to cut it....ya never know:)

How about wearing braidouts for awhile?:D :grin: :D

I do have a question for ya though kinda OT...I was looking at your relaxer pics and noticed you pulled it all the way to the ends--do you think that might be having some affect on your length retention?

Well Sista Slick I tried very hard NOT to put the relaxer on my ends :mad: I coated everything but the new growth with some conditioner but it was hard to keep it off my ends. I think because my hair is so short and I was doing it myself. I will try harder to follow all the rules next time lol. Yes I was natural once Sylver!!! For about 8 months. That is why I have no problem rocking those hairstyles. Thanks for all the help ladies, I guess I will keep doing what I have been doing ( I was doing the right thing with the braid outs/rollers/natural drawstring pony tail)

Back