WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
My most recent progress pic is in my siggy, in the back I'm about a good 2 inches from BSL, but in the front I'm only CBL. Should I wait until I get to my goal which is MBL in the back, and APL in the front to trim it even, or just trim now?

BTW: What lenght can I claim now? It's weird, I still think my hair is short (maybe the forever in a day of being SL)

I always say wait, I'm completely biased when it comes to trimming:look:. I've had so many bad experiences I'm scared of scissors even when I need it, but I do think you should wait until your goal or another month or two and see how you're feeling about the even/uneveness then which I don't see. Nice hair btw.

I always say wait, I'm completely biased when it comes to trimming:look:. I've had so many bad experiences I'm scared of scissors even when I need it, but I do think you should wait until your goal or another month or two and see how you're feeling about the even/uneveness then which I don't see. Nice hair btw.

Thanks! What lenght from the pic can I claim you think?

Very nice progress. :drunk: I don't think it matters if you trim now, or a few months from now. Just trim when you feel comfortable doing so. Keep up the good work! It looks like you're APL or close from the back view with your arms raised. You'll get a better idea if you take a pic with your arms not raised.

Very nice progress. :drunk: I don't think it matters if you trim now, or a few months from now. Just trim when you feel comfortable doing so. Keep up the good work! It looks like you're APL or close from the back view with your arms raised. You'll get a better idea if you take a pic with your arms not raised.

Thanks, I only can seem to take picture by myself, if I can next time I will let someone take a picture of me.

If there's no need to cut (no damage or anything) then don't cut it. Just let your hair grow out and do its thing :)

I wouldn't say you're APL yet because your arms are raised over your head. You can't tell your true length with your arms up. With that said, I would say you're full SL, on your way to APL :yep:

If there's no need to cut (no damage or anything) then don't cut it. Just let your hair grow out and do its thing :)

I wouldn't say you're APL yet because your arms are raised over your head. You can't tell your true length with your arms up. With that said, I would say you're full SL, on your way to APL :yep:

Thanks!!! I think I will wait, I do have some splits, but not enought to cut in my opinion. I think I need a good 3 to 4 inches to claim BSL in the back, and about 5 inches in the front to claim BSL

Back