What shampoos dont have sls?

Misshairdiva

I would like to purchase some shampoos that dont have sls, be it online or at the store, so can someone please recommend some shampoos w/out the sls.

Thanks and have a blessed day!

brands that come to mind are:

J/A/S/O/N
Avalon organics
Aubrey organics

I've tried Avalon organics Lavendar shampoo and Ylang Ylang one but didn't really like it 'cos my hair felt a bit dry and stripped.

Haven't tried the Aubrey Organics but I've heard they're quite drying as well.

I currently use J/A/S/O/N Sea kelp shampoo and I'm quite pleased with it.

Lanza healing moisture, healing strength or healing color care. You can find them at ulta. Lanza makes good products and they contain ceramides.

The Organix line that is carried in walgreens and CVS is sulfate free. I currently have the coconut milk products, but they have many choices to choose from check out the website http://www.organixhair.com/. In the CVS sales paper the have it on sale this week for $4.99 it's regularyly $6.99 if you want to check it out. Hope this helps! :)

All of Aveda shampoos, and if you want something cheap, but very effective get Trader Joe's Nourish Spa

Regis has a new line that is called Pure Results and it has not SLS and no Parabens. It is pretty good. One of my co-workers really likes it. It makes her hair really soft.

I use Dr. Bronner's. I was amazed at how so little produced so much lather. And it can be used for much more than just washing your hair.

I've reviewed Organix, JASON, Aveda (not all of them), and Nature's Gate shampoos in detail in my drugstore album, in my fotki. All great choices.

I am currently using Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Poo (green label). This brand would leave my hair soft back in the day and it still does now. No sls, but it does have parabens, I think. Someone correct me if I am wrong about the parabens.

I am currently using Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Poo (green label). This brand would leave my hair soft back in the day and it still does now. No sls, but it does have parabens, I think. Someone correct me if I am wrong about the parabens.

I think the new ones do have sulfates now.

Edited to add:
Kenra Platinum shampoos (all 3 formulas) are sulfate free.

Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate Soy Milk Shampoo is sulfate free.

Activate shampoo is sulfate free (if you can find it)

Here is a list from our girls at LHC: http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=34009

Last edited:
DPL moisturizing shampoo
Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo
Devacurl Low Poo (I have only tried the no poo but I heard this was good too)
Jessicurl cleansing cream
Nubian Heritage raw shea butter shampoo (was too gentle for me though)

The Organix line that is carried in walgreens and CVS is sulfate free. I currently have the coconut milk products, but they have many choices to choose from check out the website http://www.organixhair.com/. In the CVS sales paper the have it on sale this week for $4.99 it's regularyly $6.99 if you want to check it out. Hope this helps! :)

actually those shampoos have als...which is still drying.....

Back