• Medicated poos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please tell)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bosslady1

What shampoo type do you use the most?
I use moisturizing shampoos the most. I am currently using Mane and Tail Deep Moisturizing poo.

Def. moisturizing poo. Whatever else I use, I always finish with a last lather of Elucence MB before I DC.

I use moisturizing(hydrating) shampoos 98% of the time.. the other two percent is my suave clarifying shampoo and my neutralizing shampoo(after relaxer time). One of my moist. shampoos has protein(makes hair not as soft) in it... so it doesn't feel as moisturizing as it should but I still use it to strengthen my strands!!

Last edited:
My scalp can get kinda itchy so I usually use an anti-itch one first, followed by a moisturizing poo. Lately I have been using Keracare dry/itchy scalp followed by creme of nature. I will be switching to head and shoulders smooth and silky followed by either design essentials or creme of nature in the red bottle.

My favorite shampoo of all is Cream of Nature UltraMoisturizing (green bottle). I have others but this is the one I ALWAYS grab:)

Moisturizing absolutely. Alterna's Hemp Hydrate (green bottle) is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. It's also sulfate free.

This entire post sums it up for me. I use Nexxus Therappee for moisture 98% of the time, Neutralize w/Vitale and strengthen w/Nexxus Botanoil poo days b4 and after touchup day.
InnerSoul said:
I use moisturizing(hydrating) shampoos 98% of the time.. the other two percent is my suave clarifying shampoo and my neutralizing shampoo(after relaxer time). One of my moist. shampoos has protein(makes hair not as soft) in it... so it doesn't feel as moisturizing as it should but I still use it to strengthen my strands!!

Moisturizing shampoo 98%, clarifying every three weeks, and neutralize only after relaxers.

I use Creme of Nature 70% of the time and Bed Head anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner when I want my hair to be naturally curly, it leaves it soft plus smells like banana smoothie.

Well whenever I wash with poo, I usually clarify first and follow it up with a moisturizing poo.

My favorite poo would have to be KeraCare 1st later shampoo. It cleanses really well and give me good moisture too.

Definitely moisturizing poos. I currently use Keracare Hydrating and Detangling poo. I want to try Nexxus Therappe too. I have a small sample of that and Humectress.

I use moisturizing poos the most. I also use clarifying poos, but follow with a moisturizing poo, anyway. I want to try a thickening poo, but wonder if they really work.

Last edited:
I mainly use moisturizing poo. Only clarifying poo once a month. But when i use my moisturizing poo i usually follow up with a conditioner containing protein. :D

I chose organic. I use a moisturizing one (Burt's Bees right now) about 65% of the time, and Druide Purity Shampoo (clarifying/for oily hair) 35% of the time. Sometimes I use both, though.

my hair loves moisturizing shampoo's, particularly Creme of Nature Moisturizing shampoo. I don't really care for the smell, so my final shampoo will be with silk elements moisturizing shampoo.

Back