What shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner are you using? Please share regimens!

Fabulous1

I am using Pantene Pro V relaxed and natural but I hear that it has silicones so i would like to try something else. Any suggestions??

Re: What shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner are you using? Please share regim

Right now I am using(and loving) Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo and Banana Brulee Deep Conditioner from Shescentit.com. They are both very moisturizing and smell great.

Re: What shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner are you using? Please share regim

Right now Im still tweeking my regimen, but this is what I use:

Moisturizing Shampoo - Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo (red) or Jason Sea Kelp Shampoo

Moisturizing Conditioner - Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment

Right now i am using the Joico Line for Shampoo/chelating/conditioner/reconstructor. Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose remains a staple in my regimen.

I use Joico Moisture Shampoo and conditioner. I use Aphoghee one week prior to relaxer and f/u with Hairveda. I dc weekly with Mizani Moisturefuse.

Shampoo- Castille Soap mixed with olive, jojoba, and castor oil
Con- Mill Creek Jojoba and now Cristophe Hydrating Con and Paul Mitchell Color effects(maybe rebuy)
Deep- Pantene R&N Deep Con

My Regime:

2x a week deep con w/Wen Fig Conditioner & Dove or Ors replinshing Condioner or any other cheapie i have let my hair sit under a plastic bag for 30min to 2 hrs depending on the day of the week, then i moisturize w/Qhetmet root burdock butter and S-curl & Proline Softner & Hairveda green tea butter then Seal w/ a mixture of Oils Airdry Put in 2 braids then Im done,the following day remoisturize again,no heat no Shampoo

Favorite Shampoo - Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
Favotite DCs - Pantene Relaxed & Natural Mask, Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment

I wash & DC 2x/week.

shampoo-nexxus therappe
clarify-nexxus phyto organic line
protein-nexxus keraphix
conditioner/dc- nexxus humectress
dc after a protein treatment- pantene rn breakage defense mask

My regimen is similar to the one included in the Verifen website link below.

shampoo-nexxus therappe
clarify-nexxus phyto organic line
protein-nexxus keraphix
conditioner/dc- nexxus humectress
dc after a protein treatment- pantene rn breakage defense mask

I take it Nexxus is good stuff lol...imma try it thanks!

I change it up every so often but, I pretty much use Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo and Nexxus Keraphix and Nexxus Humectress. I also use Keracare products in my regimen.

Back