What serum do you use when

jellynote

you use your ceramic flat iron. I've got Mizani's ThermaStrength Strengthening Style Serum, Dudley's Cream Press. I'm on the product challenge so I won't be able to purchase anything until Jan.04, but any suggestions would be greatly appericated.

Jellynote,

I think that the 2 you named are EXCELLENT. I have both
smile.gif
I usually use jojoba oil if I use a curling iron. This weekend I used the curling iron with my jojoba oil & on my ends I used the Joico K-Pak serum with good results. K-Pak is a great serum, but other than that--I would stick to the 2 you're using. By the way, how are you able to use the ThermaStrength on dry hair without getting the hair too damp? I'd like to try this.

i have Avon Dry Ends Serum, Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum, Smooth & Shine Hair Polisher. i pretty much like them all equally.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Jellynote,

I think that the 2 you named are EXCELLENT. I have both
smile.gif
I usually use jojoba oil if I use a curling iron. This weekend I used the curling iron with my jojoba oil & on my ends I used the Joico K-Pak serum with good results. K-Pak is a great serum, but other than that--I would stick to the 2 you're using. By the way, how are you able to use the ThermaStrength on dry hair without getting the hair too damp? I'd like to try this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just use about a quarter size an that all need.

Allandra
How does Smooth n Shine compare to Keracare silken seal? Can it be used on dry hair? Is it a heat protectant?
Thanks

It doesn't indicate on the bottle that it's a heat protectant. I used it on wet hair and dry hair. I never used KeraCare Silken Seal on dry hair.

Back