What products do you use to wet wrap your hair?

bludacious

Okay, on yesterday, I got some good pointers on wrapping my hair nightly. Well, it is almost time to wash my hair. I have some Keracare and Elasta QP wrap lotion that I will use. I am wondering what other products you guys are using when wrapping your hair after washing!

Thanks,
Bludacious

bludacious said:
Okay, on yesterday, I got some good pointers on wrapping my hair nightly. Well, it is almost time to wash my hair. I have some Keracare and Elasta QP wrap lotion that I will use. I am wondering what other products you guys are using when wrapping your hair after washing!

Thanks,
Bludacious

I personally loved KeraCare and Jane Carter Solution Wrap & Roll wrap foam when I was relaxed along with a light leave in.

so1913 said:
I personally loved KeraCare and Jane Carter Solution Wrap & Roll wrap foam when I was relaxed along with a light leave in.

I use Jane Carter wrap and roll with a leave in like NTM. Since my hair gets really dry with airdrying I add WGO to the ends and to the wrapped hair. After its dry I don't have to put anything else on it. I just unwrap style in a bun and tie down with silk scarf to add to make it more smooth.

Lacio Lacio and some Fantasia Sparkle Lites diluted with water.

ETA: Strongly leaning in purchasing some Sebastian Molding Mud since that stuff is the truth on my hair.

Back