What products do you use after doing a BC?

luvulongtime

Hi, I did my big chop weeka ago, right now I just have a head of dry curls, I was wondering if you can share products that you can use to define curls, add shine, norish scalp and if you can post links to prior threads with ladies that have done the BC.

Before the BC I was SL. I really love the short hair, I can see myself!!!!!!!!! If that makes sense. I feel good, I want it to look good too so thats why I am looking for advice on what to put on my hair:yep:

You can try using a conditioner (as a leave-in) and some gel (Aloe Vera gel or Fantasia IC). Do you have a Trader Joe's where you live? Personally, I love their Nourish Spa Conditioner; it's about $3 a bottle.

Also, you could use Coconut Oil to moisturize since it actually penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes the scalp. Hope this helps!

hi; i leave in a little of my conditioner from my co wash (suave) and i use karen's hair milk and qp elasta mango if i need a heavier moisturizer. and a little ic gel (clear) for hold;

Thanks for responding, like those ideas PP ad KD!. Priss Pott your makeup is so beautiful, your skin is beautiful!

Can't wait to hear more advice.

Back