What Products Do You Feel Are Worth It To Mail Order?

Ailkay naturals avocado cream conditioner
Mielle Organics babbasu and mint conditioner
Camille Rose Naturals fresh curls and moisture milk moisturizers

Great thread, @vevster.

I hate shipping fees over $6, so much so that I've tried very hard to let my staple and holy grail products be comprised of OTG products ONLY.

That didn't work out because it is very much worth it to me to mail order the products below:
  • 22nd Century Shampoo Bar. If I ever run out, I can use Camille Rose Naturals Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse in the meanwhile.
  • Soultanicals Slip-N-Slide Hair Glide: Perhaps an OTG alternative could be Honey Baby Naturals Detangler (it's currently sold in some of the Targets semi-near me, but I'm wondering for how long).
  • Qhemet Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee: This is available OTG at a specialty black-owned beauty supply store not far from me, but I don't know how OLD the products are and she won't tell me. :look:
  • Komaza Hair Protein Strengthener: I am currently trialing a potential replacement--Colorful Protein Neutral Filler from Sally's.
  • Sheaterra Rosemary and Carrot Seed Mud-poo: It's a dry product, and you add the amount of water you desire. It's so cleansing and moisturizing. It wonderfully leaves my hair springy with a slight amount of oil in it. An alternative is to use a DIY version.
Almost: Curl Prep Curl Crush Around the Way Gel almost makes the list due to its different and elongation-causing consistency and great ingredients such as goat's milk, but I can save on shipping and use
a wide variety of OTG gels:
  • Kinky Curly Curling Custard
  • The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Styling Gel
  • Camille Rose Naturals Curl Make
  • Uncle Funky's Daughter's Curly Magic
  • Design Essentials Sweet Almond and Avocado Curl Enhancing Mousse (not a gel, but some might be able to wash and go with it)

The only thing I do order online is the 16 oz jar of kinky curly curling custard. I get the double pack(from Amazon) I can't stand the little jar. I really don't like to order hair products online. Although I'm an Amazon queen for other things.

Back