what products are you using to wrap your hair

nychaelasymone

So far I've tried IC wrapping mousse, Smooth and Sleek mousse, I/C leave in moisturizing conditioner and every time I comb my wrap down from under the dryer, my hair is dry! Doesn't have that fresh from the salon look. I always gotta break out the ceramics to get that "fresh from the salon" look. Anyone have any suggestions.

Try a little bit of oil... WHen I was wrapping my hair I always put a lil bit of oil in to get that shine. ALso after I wrapped my hair I always put Nourish and SHine by Jane Carter in after it was dry.

Nothing, but a silk scarf. I may moisturize every other day to ever 2 days if I need it, but the key to a wrap with lots of bounce is the minumum moisture you hair needs, well atleast that's the case for me. All that unneeded oil and stuff makes my hair too greasy/dirty. Go for ONLY what you need.

Wen I wrap my hair from wet, I only ever put about a penny sized amount of botanic oil in it (nexxus) because that oil is quite thick, and some infusium 23 spray. I used a setting lotion before, which was more of a liquid, and my hair felt like rocks AND looked dry. If you want it to be shiny try the oil like beyond cute says, but start off with a little bit and don't apply it everytime you wrap after. If you've got a good headscarf it should keep the sheen in and a litle moisturising spray should keep in the moisture.

I've never wrapped my hair from the wet stage, but I use a few dabs of NTM Silk touch when I do....On dry hair that is.

I use Elucence MB to wrap my hair. It's the best thing I've ever used because it detangles my hair so well. I can get a fine tooth comb through it after I use it.

BBD Butter and Nairobi Foam Wrap lotion are my two favorites products when I wrap my hair.
I usally apply a little BBD keala oil or Mizani Shyne Oil Sheen on my hair after 20 to 30 min after being under the dryer to give my hair shine and moisture.

I don't wrap my hair under the dryer anymore, but when I used to, I loved Jane Carter Solution wrapping foam. It was softer than any wrapping lotion I used to use and it smells great.

Which one is better: BBD Butter or the Jane Carter Wrap Foam? Is the BBD butter that good? Because that is a lot of $$$ for some foam...

I want to buy one of these on Friday. Please give me your input...

Back