What product will define my wet curl pattern(relaxed)

NycKandy

When I go on vacay I like to wash my hair daily.My hair is 3c relaxed,and has a decent curl pattern when wet.I'm not really into braid outs ect since I'll be washing my hair everyday.I was wondering if their is a product (curly pudding,gel..ect)that I can put on my locs to get a more defined curl pattern that will air dry curly...thank ladies.

I used to know a lady with 3a relaxed hair and she used frizz ease hair serum. That stuff never did anything for my hair, but it made hers look gorgeous.

Have you tried eco styler gel? I love it!

I've also seen a demonstration of miss jessies curly pudding on relaxed hair and it came out pretty nice, although it is expensive.

I prefer IC fantasia gel over ecostyler as it's not a thick or gummy feeling and absorbs better in the hair. I pair that up with either Herbal essences conditioner or Aussie Moist.

surprisingly I get great definition with argan oil, the only oil that does that for me. As other ladies suggested, gel.

Beautiful Textures Curly Pudding ,Afroveda Pur gelly,African Pride Shea Butter Curly Pudding.Darcy Botanicals Curl Cream

Thank you so much for the suggestions ladies!I actually have IC fantasia gel in my hair arsenal now.I use it for my buns and love the soft hold.I also plan to play with the curly puddings.Ms Jessie is pricey but there are so many like the ones that were suggested.Yay so excited since I hate being a slave to my hair on vacation..lol!

Back