What product do you use to roller set your hair?

HONEYVIBE

I was wanting to roller set my hair. Do you use a cream or a liquid type base? Something I can get out of a beauty supply store real quick. Thanks

HONEYVIBE said:
I was wanting to roller set my hair. Do you use a cream or a liquid type base? Something I can get out of a beauty supply store real quick. Thanks

do u mean on wet hair? I roller set on freshly shampoo'd hair. While still wet I use Optimum Care tangle defense leave in conditioner(spray) from Sally's..along with a few sprays of Perm Repair setting lotion(spray)...then just roll away :) ;) :p

oh to answer your question..basically I use liquid type base...hth!

I make a mix
2 parts water
2 parts lottabody
about a 1/4 cup oil (usually coconut)
And another two good squirts of Lacio Lacio

I LOVE THIS FOR ROLLERSETS!

HONEYVIBE said:
Thanks for the product types. I shouldve been more precise. (first time posting a thread). I meant on dry hair.

well on dry hair..u could dampen the ends before rolling with a leave-in spray conditioner or water based moisturizer and then seal with an oil (not too much just a little goes a long way). On dry hair my rollersets are very loose.. the curls look more like bends than curls(since I only use magnetic rollers)... but that is just me.. I am just more successful with rollersets on wet hair.:)

Back