What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Cleanse (Corners): As I Am Coconut, Sarenzo's Clay Wash, DevaCurl No Poo
Oils: WEN Pomegranate, EV OO, HBCO
DC'ers: Cathy Howse UBH, Jakeala's Dope, Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang
R/O's: CRN Moroccan Pear & Argan, CJ's Argan & Olive
Creams: CJ's Smoothing Lotion, C&C Cotton Candy Clouds (Cranberry Cookie)

As I Am Coconut CoWash, Infusium 23 Moisture Replenesher, As I Am Double Butter Cream (love this product to death!!!) and Coconut oil. This is my regimen most of the time except for rotating the conditioners for Cowashing. The Double Butter Cream is the perfect moisturizing product for everyday in my opinion.

Washed with SM Argan oil and Almond milk shampoo conditioned with Shescentit Curl Moist added Shescentit Cranberry cocktail mxed with SM Argan and Almond milk blow out creme/ Madam CJ walker brassica seed oil. Currently drying in twists

Last edited:
Co washed with CJ DF. Mixed CD rhassoul DC and Inahsi DC together since they are meh on their own. Worked out OK. Next I'll add acv, honey and molasses to the CD DC.
Added acv to the Inahsi leave in. Perfect. This last batch I purchased was making my hair dry and frizzy. The acv made my hair juicy. Twisted with sample of Hairveda whipped cream and CD hairmilk butter. So far fat juicy twists.

I got an itsy bitsy sample of the deep conditioner from Sephora. My ends loved it. I just can't pull the trigger for the price.

This sample of the brassica oil was really watery, which is weird BUT I added it to my leave in with that crème and my hair is drying really soft. It usually dries soft with the Shescentit alone but its a little more so today. I'll continue to use it.

Last edited:
Back