What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Yesterday
deep conditioned/pre poo with shea moisture superfruit mask

wash with CHI keratin shampoo - I thought this shampoo stripped my hair but since I was prepping for a blow out I used it and did not wash again with something more moisturizing

Condition Chi Keratin Conditioner - This conditioner felt really good and I think it absorbed into my hair well

I would use these two Chi products again to blow dry and flat iron. They seemed to help make my hair very soft and very straight.

@shawnyblazes
Are you seeing results with Xcel 21? It is like Megatek?

I didn't see this tag so forgive me for the late reply. I never used megatek. BUT, YES I am receiving great results with the Xcel 21. Ive been gaining an inch a month with steady use. The last month I slacked off a bit.

I had a broken off piece of hair in the front of my head that was at eyebrow level July 25th stretched, Nov 18th (I think), that piece of hair is on its way to the bottom of my nose( another inch or so). I will be using it steadily all of 2017

Last edited:
I didn't see this tag so forgive me for the late reply. I never used megatek. BUT, YES I am receiving great results with the Xcel 21. Ive been gaining an inch a month with steady use. The last month I slacked off a bit.

I had a broken off piece of hair in the front of my head that was at eyebrow level July 25th stretched, Nov 18th (I think), that piece of hair is on its way to the bottom of my nose( another inch or so). I will be using it steadily all of 2017

No problem, I've missed a lot of tags. Not always sure it works as well as quote notifications.

Amazing results!

Water
As I Am leave in on wet hair ...sealed with Sarenzos creamy oil -candy corn
Sorry if you've already mentioned this, but how do you like the As I Am leave in? I can't decide between that, "the moisture milk", or the "so much moisture". I definitely think I want to stay away from whichever one has glycerine. I can't remember which one that is.....

Sorry if you've already mentioned this, but how do you like the As I Am leave in? I can't decide between that, "the moisture milk", or the "so much moisture". I definitely think I want to stay away from whichever one has glycerine. I can't remember which one that is.....
Hello! I've only tried the As I Am leave-in. It does contain glycerin in the ingredient list. It's moisturizing and a nice scent, but it won't be a repurchase for me. Hope this helps!

boring, I know. LOL ( same ole same, Xcel morning and night)

I'm off Friday, so I might take my hair down and get it mini braided at the African braiding salon. We will see about the braiding part but its coming down!

Back