What phrases or words do men love to hear that causes their ego to get a boost?

This is a bit boring but I remember when I'd tell both of my exes that I was on my way to their homes and would word it as "I'm on my way to you" not even thinking anything...they enjoyed it.

You bring them up as easily as you can crush them. It's so easy lol!

You re so amazing .I never met a man like you .
Your body looks great ,I can tell you ve been working out a lot
Gosh ,I love when you do /say / that
You look so good today
Nobody touch me /...../ like you do .
You re the best I ever head
I love the smell of your skin .
You re so intelligent ,tell me more of what you think about this subject
I could hear you talking all day .
You should get a promotion ,you re just too good for that job

Last edited:
A lot of guys like to hear about their competency to DO stuff like provide, protect...

"I feel safe with you."

"You're my hero"

A lot of guys like to hear about their competency to DO stuff like provide, protect...

"I feel safe with you."

I was going to say something along these lines.

While you shouldn't say that you can't live without him (that sounds psycho), men love to hear how much better your life is because of them and that you don't know where you would be if not for them rescuing you.

"Thank goodness you are here, as I never would have been strong enough/tall enough/experienced enough to do it!"

^ LIES.

If it makes his chest puff out its all good though lol.

I was going to say something along these lines. While you shouldn't say that you can't live without him (that sounds psycho), men love to hear how much better your life is because of them and that you don't know where you would be if not for them rescuing you.

Shoot, when my DH takes out the trash I make him feel like he just slated a dragon. It takes such little effort but reaps a lot of benefits! It is very easy in life to start taking each other for granted and making each other feel unappreciated and soon you become roommates who share bills. That's when another man or woman swoops into your life and makes you or him feel like a king/queen.

Wow babes! You are too big.

You look really hot.

You were amazing. I need more later.

I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

I need you tonight.

I say these randomly every several months. He is like putty:look:

I just wanted to hear your voice.
What do you think?
I should've listened to you!
Oh, that's it right there!

Back