***WHAT OTHER MEGATEK PRODUCTS (BESIDES THE REBUILDER) ARE YOU USING??***

JuicesN'Berries

Hi ladies I wanted to know if you guys are using any other products besides the rebuilder...for example the avocado mist...or that premier spray stuff...and if you do where do you order it from?

What kind of engineer are you? :lol:

I use the Premier Cream Rinse (conditioner) and the Survivor Detangler (mixed with castor oil to seal with). I own the Rehydrator and the Avocado Mist, but I don't use either - haven't figured out how/where they might fit in.

I have the Premier Cream Rinse and the Avocado Mist. I use the Avocado Mist to sprtiz my hair. Works for me.

I have been eying the Avocado mist...I may try it. I just brought 2 bottles of the Rebuilder, so I am on a buying streak right now (not sure how long it will last). Thank you!

I've been using the rebuilder for 3 months now and love it. I just ordered the cream rinse, rehydrant mist, and the survivor detangler today. Can't wait to experiment with those.... will be sure to give an update.

What kind of engineer are you? :lol:

I use the Premier Cream Rinse (conditioner) and the Survivor Detangler (mixed with castor oil to seal with). I own the Rehydrator and the Avocado Mist, but I don't use either - haven't figured out how/where they might fit in.

Man you guys are so late!!! I ordered my stuff this morning...but anyway I still appreciate the responses.....

So the Cream Rinse is working well for you??? Does that contain protein to???

and ummm yeah can you start using the mist and rehydrator so you can post some results.....lol~!

BTW, I am a Wireline Field Engineer for an Oilfield services company...which means I log oil wells to determine where the hydrocarbons, natrural gas and water is.....

I've been using the rebuilder for 3 months now and love it. I just ordered the cream rinse, rehydrant mist, and the survivor detangler today. Can't wait to experiment with those.... will be sure to give an update.

Yayy I just ordered the rebuilder...(and avocado mist) I think my next move will be the cream rinse as well....Hurry back with an update you hear!

Rock on!! I was wondering if you worked with oil, just from your pictures!!

:lol: I can't figure out how to use the mists - they're too wet, and the only time I have my hair wet, really, is when I'm DC'ing it.

I LOVE the PCR - I actually don't know if it has protein in it, and if I wasn't trapped under the dryer I would go check - I don't think it does, though.

Rock on!! I was wondering if you worked with oil, just from your pictures!!

:lol: I can't figure out how to use the mists - they're too wet, and the only time I have my hair wet, really, is when I'm DC'ing it.

I LOVE the PCR - I actually don't know if it has protein in it, and if I wasn't trapped under the dryer I would go check - I don't think it does, though.

Yeah thats funny the other day someone asked if I worked for a radio station!!!

So anywho...yeah its difficult to use those "wet" products..especially if your regimen is not based around co-washing or wet n go's ...

I'm going to order the Premier Creme Rinse since you have such great reviews....I ordered my products from valley vet and they are all on back order:sad: I wonder if the creme rinse is too....

I use the Rehydrant Spray and the Avocado Mist.
I have been meaning to give the shampoo away (or throw away); but I keep forgetting to post it in that other thread. Big 33oz bottle. Only used
once. Have too many other products that I prefer.

I have been eying the Avocado mist...I may try it. I just brought 2 bottles of the Rebuilder, so I am on a buying streak right now (not sure how long it will last). Thank you!

Me to:yep:
I am getting ready to whip up some conditioner!
I cannot believe that I have used up all of the conditioner that I bought.
Only a little left. I am trying to hold off for the Kenra to go on sale. I check every week. I love that stuff.

Back