What natural hair products are you using now?

Tru_Mind

I'm using:

*JASON Aloe Vera Shampoo
(but I switch back-and-forth to Fantasia IC Pure Aloe Shampoo...just can't leave it alone. I'm not sure if it's ok to use or not.)

*WGO:love:

*Kemi

...and that's it. Everything else is artificial. I want to use more, but I don't know what to use....and I don't want to go overboard. I’m a former product junkie, and I just want what works.

Does any body here use pure aloe vera(straight from the plant), because the shampoos that my hair loves have aloe in it? If so, how do you use it...and does it really work? Oh...and where can I get it?

TIA

-tru

Weekly: Elasta QP poo, Intense conditioner
Daily: Tressemme for cowashes, cantu leave in, and potion # 9

tru_mind said:
Does any body here use pure aloe vera(straight from the plant), because the shampoos that my hair loves have aloe in it? If so, how do you use it...and does it really work? Oh...and where can I get it?

TIA

-tru

You can get aloe vera from most health food stores, just be sure to read the label tomake sure it's pure.

OT - your hair is beautiful, so shiny....I guess your products are workin':)

JLove74 said:
You can get aloe vera from most health food stores, just be sure to read the label tomake sure it's pure.

OT - your hair is beautiful, so shiny....I guess your products are workin':)

Thanks JLove!:)

I'm using Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Mixed Chicks Leave-In, Elucence MBC and Nature's Gate Rainwater Clarifying Shampoo.

Last edited:
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapfruit and Sugar Beet shampoo

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive heavy cream, Sidr Tree Butter, and Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm.

Giovanni Direct Leave in
MOP leave in
Coconut/ olive/ avocado/ jojoba oils
shea butter
CD healthy hair butter

I use:

For prepoo: AO honeysuckle rose, honey, safflower oil
Shampoo: Can't find a natural shampoo I like so I use CON and Vitale. I may try Giovanni's since I like all I have tried from them so far.
Conditioner: AO Honeysuckle rose, AO Ultrasmoothing
Protein: AO GPB is good ( I just prefer Emergencee 2x/month)
Leave in: Giovanni vitapro fusion (liquid spray on), Giovanni Direct (creamy)

Back