Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nexxus Humectress Luxe Moisturizing Leave In

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

Sweet1977

Hello Everyone,
What do you use for a leave in moisturizer. I have been looking at Infusium 23 Moisturologie Leave in Treatment. I am currently transitioning and don't currently use a moisturizer, but know I need to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Currently, I am in Kinky Twist.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I use Giovanni Direct right now mostly. I alternate a lot though. You can get it at Target, Ukrop's.

I use a Shea butter pomade by Ashea with a few drops of oil mixed in and apply it to my roots as if I'm massaging it. I'm transitioning too. Once that's done, I smooth the rest that's on my hand through my strands and ends... but ever so gently. Transitioning hair is fragile.

Sometimes I'll add coconut oil to my shea butter mix.

ETA: I'm sorry, you meant leave-like conditioner. I'll leave that answer to the pros.

WOW:perplexed... its alot but i rotate and in order of favorites.
#1 I use giovanni direct as well, my hair loves creamy leave-ins.
#2.When i as wearing a braid out, twist out or bun i use hawiann silky 14 in one sealed with castor oil
#3 If i flat iron or go to the dominicans then it is the selerm 21-b5 the cones help with the heat... i know its alot but i rotate
My hair is in micros right now ... so i have been doing giovanni mixed with african royal braid spray and a little aphogee pro vit. for protein. sealed with amla:grin:

Pantene Light spray conditioner with a few drops of jojoba oil added.
Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave in with jojoba oil added

Qhemet Heavy Cream and Burdock Root Butter Cream.

I use a tiny bit of both at a time.

Normally the heavy cream is good for my roots and NG. The Burdock is good for my ends.

A little goes a long way for me.

To moisturizer my hair I used avacodo and red palm butter along with castor oil and water

Back