What MN Bradn do You Use?

Deja9

What MN Brand do you ladies like. The rite aid brand has the exact same ingredients as neosporin and I have never experienced a headache.

I've been using the 4% MN from Walmart (Equate brand) for about a month now. So far, I have seen good growth and no headaches.

Ladies I did not know that the Family Dollar brand contains 1.59 OZ and is cheaper than my little rite aid tube. I have been sleeping!!!! And the family dollar where I am stays FULL of MN!
Has anyone gotten headaches with the fam dollar brand? I love this stuff.

I'm using the fam dollar brand. I don't know what to say in terms of growth though because it's been only 1 week that I've been using it. How long does it take for noticeable growth?

Re: What MN Brand do You Use?

I use Dermadoctor's Feet Accompli, but it gives me really bad headaches if I massage it in. So, I try to avoid doing that at all costs. After this 4 oz. tube is empty, I will switch to Family Dollar because $34 is a bit much.

What?!?!

I'm late as I don't know what...
you're using MN...neosporin and the like as a growth aid?

Where have I been? This works? How do you use it? Just straight on the scalp and go to work?

My goodness...this works though? b/c I have some tragic edges thanks to cotton headbands and falls

Inneedof hairapy

You buy the monistat/mn and mix it with your favorite oils and apply it to your scalp. I purchased the monistat brand that had 2%mn in it and mixed it with oils, I had a headache here and there, but nothing major. I just brough the kroger brand which had 4% mn (for about the same price as the monistat 2% mix) and mixed it with amla oil and wild growth oil. I use my mix every other evening before I go to bed and i baggy at night.

Back