WHAT MAKES DOMINICAN PRODUCTS SO GREAT?

whitneysimone

HI Ladies!

My question is that everyone raves about how great dominican products are but what really makes them so much better than conventional products? Do they have ingrediantes that just aren't found in "regular" products?? the PJ in me wants to order up some and see what the fuss is about. In what ways are they superior than our everyday bss products?

Yea...I want to know too.

I did buy some conditioner called 'La Bomba'. The first time I used it my hair did come out nice and swanging, but when I used it my next wash, my hair came out very dry and crispy. Dont know what happened inbetween the span of one wash. :confused:

THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS!!

AND THEY HAVE A "HAND MADE-MADE AT HOME" FEEL TO THEM

THEY MAKE ME FEEL AS THOUGH MY MAD AUNTY MIXED THEM UP IN HER KITCHEN

I LOVE EM!!

I've used Dominican products for my last two washes and rollersets. Cinnamon & Sole Rinse, Silicon Mix, Emergencia, & Lacio Lacio, nothing I've ever used in my life made my hair this run-through-your-fingers-soft, shiny, moisturized, bouncy, and at the same time feel so strong. The rinses are great detanglers, the conditioner/treatments can make your hair do a 180 in it's first use, but you really have to determine for yourself. I know I don't regret trying them. In general, you'll find more natural based products with animal proteins in dominican products.

Yeah, Dominican products have ingredients that cater to the nourishment and health of your hair and they use more natural than chemicals in their products, which really go to work and not only have your hair smelling great, but makes it stronger, healhier, and shinier! Over a period of time you will see the long lasting difference :)

SvelteVelvet said:
I've used Dominican products for my last two washes and rollersets. Cinnamon & Sole Rinse, Silicon Mix, Emergencia, & Lacio Lacio, nothing I've ever used in my life made my hair this run-through-your-fingers-soft, shiny, moisturized, bouncy, and at the same time feel so strong. The rinses are great detanglers, the conditioner/treatments can make your hair do a 180 in it's first use, but you really have to determine for yourself. I know I don't regret trying them. In general, you'll find more natural based products with animal proteins in dominican products.

ITA. I just started using Dominican products about 3 months ago and I'm sorry that it took me so long because they are really wonderful. I think most products that are in the Asian BSS are trash. I haven't used those in many years.

Another great little bonus:Whenever I order from Sickbay, the FedEx guy that delivers my packages is so handsome! But he always comes early in the morning when I look a mess!:lol:

RavenIvygurl said:
sorry to highjack but is there a Dominican conditioner that is solely moisturizing with no protein?

TIA

i dont know if they dont have any protein but the avacado and the aloe are supposed to be moisturizing. raven i LOVE your hair!

locabouthair said:
i dont know if they dont have any protein but the avacado and the aloe are supposed to be moisturizing. raven i LOVE your hair!

awww thanks so much!

::puts avocado on list::

Back