What length is this???

Loving

What hair length is this???

Can someone tell me what length my hair is??? I originally thought it was SL as seen in my signature pic but my hair was curled then. Last night before rollersetting my hair I realized that its a bit longer than I thought. I am a relaxed newbie so bear with me please :yawn:

Attachments

• DSCN0090.jpg
    DSCN0090.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0098.jpg
    DSCN0098.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN0102.jpg
    DSCN0102.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Looks like the longest point of your hair is almost grazing APL. I'd give it another month or so and you'll be there. :-)

Yup. You're SL/CBL. Or full shoulder. Not quite armpit yet. But you're getting there!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

You look about an 1-1 1/2 inches away from APL to me. So still "technically" SL. Unfortunately there is no length between SL and APL on growth charts.
I believe that's why so many ladies say reaching APL took the longest.

It looks somewhere between shoulder length and arm pit length.

Doesn't look like it will take too long before you are at arm pit. :)

It's past where your shoulder starts, but it's still shoulder length until it gets to APL since there's no length in between. That's how I see it anyway. Everybody has their own interpretation, so it's whatever length you want it to be, lol.

Sent from my HTC Evo

Yes, I would say that you are very close to APL...Just a couple more inches and you are there!!!! :congrats:

I think you're SL. It only appears to be close to APL because your body is tilted taking the picture. The last pic is the most accurate looking measurement to me. Your ends look very good. Welcome to LHCF.

I think you're SL. It only appears to be close to APL because your body is tilted taking the picture. The last pic is the most accurate looking measurement to me. Your ends look very good. Welcome to LHCF.

Thanks, I have been moisturizing and sealing them...thanks to LHCF

You look SL and very close to APL. Taking your own Pictures is very hard sometimes. I know for me it is. I could take like 20 and only 2 actually have my head in it :giggle:

Your hair looks very healthy too :)

CBL (CollarBone Length) is the length between SL and APL. I can't count how many times I've seen someone say they were CBL when they were only NL or SL-- I guess some folks don't know where their collar bone is and others aren't aware that it's an actual length.

This is a collar bone:

398995-2273-19.jpg

Enough of my little anatomy/length lesson :giggle: Judging by the pictures, you're CBL, on your way to APL. :yep:

Back