What kind of wig is this?

bellydancer

Is this a lace front or just a regular wig?
52725510.jpg

52725511.jpg

I don't think it's a lace front because it's not very real looking. It looks like a regular wig, but I've never seen a regular wig that. Most of the hairlines look really bulky.

*I'll settle for this type of wig instead of a lace front for my b day.*

Looks like a monotop hand-tied regular wig. Monotop which are hand-tied is about the most natural looking wig you will get other than a lace front.

Monofilament is a material that wig are made with that looks like scalp. The more expensive wigs have it. It is what allows u to part the wig and have it look natural. Whereas back in the day wigs were just hair attached to a net. Monofilament is a fake scalp w/hair injected into it. All lacefront wigs that I have seen have monofilament tops (crown). You can also get non laced front wigs w/monofilament top. That is what it looks like Ashanti is wearing...

thanks ladies... you had me thinking it was going to cost an arm and a leg to get one, but this one that classyebony posted is only $45 bucks!!!!!!! I was looking for a beverly johnson wig like that, but I couldn't find one. thanks!!! oh yea... ashanti looks NICE in that picture

i think i'd be safer to buy one in stores than to get one offline. I don't even know how I'm going to fit this huge afro under it

bellydancer, just braid the 'fro down and you should have no prob. my last perm was in feb so my stuff is kinda wild right now but once it braided it fit fine under the wig...

Back