What I've finally realized

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
My hair likes different products from different lines. For so long I searched for 1 product line that would work for me. Well I've finally settled on Vo5 for pre-poo, CON (green label) for washes, Keracare dry/itchy scalp conditioner, and Cantu leave in. I use Almond Oil or Olive Oil to seal and it's working for me. What about you ladies, have any of you come to this conclusion as well?

I mix and match too. The only poo and condish I have that's made by the same folks is Keracare Dry & Itchy. :yep:

Yeah I mix and match all the time. I wanted to use one line so badly, but it just never worked out.:ohwell:

shunta said:
Yeah I mix and match all the time. I wanted to use one line so badly, but it just never worked out.:ohwell:

Co-signing....

I mixed and matched before....but still kinda stayed with certain lines..(i.e., Keracare, NTM)

But now that I'm using like 3 items here that work, two items from there that work, taking out a couple of line items, replacing with others...it's like my hair has said "B*(&&^ FINALLY !!!"
and it has just gotten so much better over the past 5 months...:D

I always mix and match. Even though there are some product lines that have all good products, I never use a whole line exclusively.

Back