What is your top rated hair vitamin and what's your least rated?

Vitamin World's Biotin 1,000 mg
Mineral Rich is great if you take a break and then return to it.
Viviscal caused constipation.

Vitamin World's Biotin 1,000 mg Mineral Rich is great if you take a break and then return to it. Viviscal caused constipation.

Why is it better to take a break with mineral rich then come back to it? I've been taking it for almost two weeks. It's cool so far.

Why is it better to take a break with mineral rich then come back to it? I've been taking it for almost two weeks. It's cool so far.

MaintaintheSexy Based on my experience, when I first started taking it, I saw growth. After being on it long term, I stopped seeing growth, so I took a break from it and then came back. Along with everything else that I am doing, I notice added length and thickness.
@A.Marie
@DominicanBrazilian82
@TonicaG

do you mean the liquid vitamin Mineral Rich? I'm wondering are the online raves from people who work there :lol: or is it really good at growing hair? And where is the cheapest place to get it?

sugarbaybie Yes, it is the liquid Mineral Rich. I have seen growth from it and it helps my children. I notice that it builds up their immune system.

I've been taking MSM now for a month and every time I take it I've noticed an upset stomach. Anyone have any way of combating this?? I'm trying to take it 3 months to see if it works---but I can barely stomach this stuff twice a day :--/

My best supplement is the Hair, Skin, Nails by It Works! I have over 1 and half inch of growth in one month. I am also a distributor for the company, you can check out my Instagram page GAMbiannaturalistas. Its a new product and so far the reviews are amazing. It has over 5000mcg of biotin. You can order it from www.thehealthylifestyle.ca. Its currently available in US and Canada.

My best supplement is the Hair, Skin, Nails by It Works! I have over 1 and half inch of growth in one month. I am also a distributor for the company, you can check out my Instagram page GAMbiannaturalistas. Its a new product and so far the reviews are amazing. It has over 5000mcg of biotin. You can order it from www.thehealthylifestyle.ca. Its currently available in US and Canada.

Spam spam spam

Best: GNC Ultra Nourish Hair
Worst:Biotin grew my nails long fast, but broke my clear, never having Acne skin out. NEVER again

Biotin broke me out as well. I just use prenatal vitamins now and I have used them inconsistently for years but now I’m back on it more regularly and I feel and see the difference in my hair. If I can find a hair growth vitamin without negative side effects I’m all in.

Biotin broke me out as well. I just use prenatal vitamins now and I have used them inconsistently for years but now I’m back on it more regularly and I feel and see the difference in my hair. If I can find a hair growth vitamin without negative side effects I’m all in.

I noticed that biotin capsules broke me out but I did not have that affect with liquid biotin.

Thank you so much for the recommendation! Do you add it to a smoothie each morning or how do you consume? And from where do you like to purchase?

The brand I use to order from on amazon (Kal 10000 Mcg Ultra Biotin Dropins, Mixed Berry, 2 Fluid Ounce) seems to be discountinued. So i will be looking for a new brand. But i just take as is, less steps works best for me.

I've used Hairfinity and Manetabolism in the past. I like both but nothing amazing.

Currently taking Nzuri Liquid Vitamins for the first time. 2 bottles down on my third one.

Ive consistently taken Bamboo silica on and off for years. Currently taking it now for the last 3 months.

Im about to add biotin in for a month and see how I like it. I also found a 60 day supply of Viviscal. Ill use it up but its not a repurchase. too expensive

MSM (doctors best) plus a trusted multivitamin (currently using Trader Joe’s chewable) changes my new growth slightly. My curl pattern is slightly looser. It still falls into 4b/a but it is definitely slightly more “open”. The difference is something that only I would notice. When not supplementing, my 4b/a hair seems more 4bish maybe even 4cish in the roots of the tighter areas in the front. My hair is so fine that the length eventually ages into a 4b/a cloud. My edges while supplementing tend to lay well enough with a little water and natural scalp oils but when not supplementing for long periods that trick doesn’t work anymore. Otherwise growth seems consistent no matter what.

Back