What is your "signature" style?

I had a conversation with my daughter last night about her hair and the long braids that she has (waist length, steam set curls at the ends) being her signature. She plays ALOT of volleyball and player, coaches and reporters all know her by the braids.

It makes me wonder what is everyone elses "signature" style?

I am know for my bun.

I'm wearing a quick weave right now with my hair loosely braided beneath it, but this is a recent thing to combat springtime shedding. My usual daily signature style is a phony pony. It's easy, simple, and protective.

But, my favorite style is an elegant chignon with loose curls on the top of my head (I LOVE up-dos!) It is a quick and easy style for me. It's just a little too formal for everyday. :)

My Ponytail :) Even after getting my hair done...after 2days of wrapping...I'll moisturize it and put it back in a ponytail.

Unfotunately it's braids or kinky twists. :( I've only had my hair out for 1 week this year.

For me its becoming my clip up bun in my avatar. I wear that all the time now and I am building up a collection of clips. It's really convenient.

imstush said:
My ponytail. I bumped into a girl from HS, and she even said "you still wearing a ponytail":ohwell:

I had a lady I haven't seen is three years tell me I still look the exact same way and I am still the same old "neicy":perplexed . We were in a beauty supply store so I bought a new product to feel different.

aprilj said:
My Ponytail :) Even after getting my hair done...after 2days of wrapping...I'll moisturize it and put it back in a ponytail.
Same here. My avatar is my daily style. I love it but it can get boring.

I love my puffs, and a twistout. But now that I'm in the HYH challenge, twists are my new signature style for the next few months

Pokahontas said:
Same here. My avatar is my daily style. I love it but it can get boring.

Girl, your hair is super gorgeous...I can think of all kinds of things to do if my hair was that long :)

Wash and go, my hair isn't long enough for much else. If I'm feeling really adventurous, maybe I'll throw some twists in the front.

my ponytail !!!:)
Picture5476.jpg

aprilj said:
Girl, your hair is super gorgeous...I can think of all kinds of things to do if my hair was that long :)
Thank you. I just don't like to manipulate my hair too much and plus I'm always rushing, rushing, rushing so I only give myself time to throw it in a ponytail then I'm out the door.

My curls. Whether I am rocking a rollerset or rodset or pincurls people always notice my curls. But that's only on Sundays! :lachen:
During the week, it's a phony pony twirled into a bun with a clip or a comb.

My hair is always either "up" or "pulled back". I usually wear it in a little French roll/twist. This week, though, I've been rocking my UPA clip. Now that I think of it, I haven't worn my hair "down" since October, when I joined LHCF!:eek:

it is my bun. i have consistently worn a bun (at the nape of my neck) since 9th grade - 14 years ago!

if it ain't broke don't fix it...

until my hair grows out i have two style braids braids and more braids until next year:( :mad: :mad: i want to try braids/ weave?

The twist-out is my signature style....it can be defined or fluffed out, done with big twists or smaller twists...I like all forms of my twist-outs! :)

The way my hair is in my siggy is my everyday style. If i try to style my hair in the morning, it will still end up looking that way at the end of the day.

Back