What is your prep routine for coloring?

Fine 4s

When it's planned of course...
Here's what I got:

1. Shower lol- I use good smelling gels and use Lavendar Castille soap for special parts.
2. Make sure my hair smells good.
3. Shaved under arms, legs etc.
4. Might do a Brazilian if worthy lol (I get ingrowns)
5. Wear no make up just do my brows and use a little blush. No lipstick.
6. Make the lips tasty.
7. Perfume and lotion up.
8. Vaseline on the feet the night before and Baggie lol
9. Matching undies set.

Spontaneous moments only get #1 lol

What else do you do? School me!!!!

i have a more consistent date prep than sex prep :lol:

but i suppose i have one... without going into lots of details i will say that the extra step i'll take if i know i'm having sex, beyond showering and shaving, is baby oil after a bikini shave. it helps prevent ingrowns. also, i do an extra baby wipe :giggle: i date dudes who seem likely to want to, um, go beyond the usual... i'm helping and making it nice :lol: butthole. im talking about the butthole.

otherwise i dont go out of my way to wear fancy/matching underwear or extra perfume. i would only do that if there was something special prearranged, like we agreed for an in depth, super sexy session :lol:

I'm into keeping things spicy..think Bey's Partition video.

I'm into wearing heels, thigh high stockings, black lace teddies, my old high school uniform skirt :look:, his button down shirts, silk robes etc. It all depends on my mood but I like to be the fantasy :look:

I'm into keeping things spicy..think Bey's Partition video. I'm into wearing heels, thigh high stockings, black lace teddies, my old high school uniform skirt :look:, his button down shirts, silk robes etc. It all depends on my mood but I like to be the fantasy :look:

Damn! Ur name is right! FemmeFatale lol

shower
exfoliate
shave/wax
mani pedi
moisturize
perfume/scented lotion body spray
pretty undies
hair done
light makeup, brows, gloss, powder, mascara
extra wipes in purse or side of the bed
gum/mints purse or side of the bed
extra lube purse or side of the bed

lingerie when i am trying to be extra

you know the best thing for preventing ingrowns?

U-BB-1631_PW.jpg

exfoliate BEFORE shaving, use the gel, and apply an oil after. smooth as a baby's bottom :lol:

Nothing, it happens spontaneously. I love outside coloring. I don't care about dressing up in a bedroom. It's all about the environment itself. I wouldn't want to look like I was getting it together anyway. Sexiness should come natural. I just hate having scarves on because I think it takes the sex appeal several notches down. But majority of the time I color is in bed getting ready to sleep and I figure it doesn't bother him too much because he comes at me all the time.

Nothing, it happens spontaneously. I love outside coloring. I don't care about dressing up in a bedroom. It's all about the environment itself. I wouldn't want to look like I was getting it together anyway. Sexiness should come natural. I just hate having scarves on because I think it takes the sex appeal several notches down. But majority of the time I color is in bed getting ready to sleep and I figure it doesn't bother him too much because he comes at me all the time.

I agree with Lilmama1011

We don't have time for all of those dressing up, role playing shenanigans. :lol: Everything ends up on the floor anyway. I'm always clean and smooth so no extra prep is necessary. SO doesn't care as long as I've showered that day.

I agree with Lilmama1011

We don't have time for all of those dressing up, role playing shenanigans. :lol: Everything ends up on the floor anyway. I'm always clean and smooth so no extra prep is necessary. SO doesn't care as long as I've showered that day.

Exactly. Not like I'm walking around with rugged skin and stuff stinking. My SO goes for effortless beauty anyway. Briabiggles

Married ladies, you have "in-house d", there's a difference in the prep, unless you're planning something special.

I think OP was probably wondering about those who are getting "outside d". LOL

Ideally I like to be freshly showered, shaved and lotioned up and smelling good. Yesterday I literally was just getting out of the showers and he runs up behind me, negro ain't even let me get lotion on.

I make sure to drink a lot of water and have a glass of pineapple juice or a green smoothie. I've been told I taste good. :look:

Ideally I like to be freshly showered, shaved and lotioned up and smelling good. Yesterday I literally was just getting out of the showers and he runs up behind me, negro ain't even let me get lotion on.

I gotta get some lotion on! My skin will crack during the session! Lol

Right!

I'm looking at some of these posts like damn, it is it his birthday? did I say something wrong earlier today or did we just get into a fight? :look::lol:

:lachen: I don't know why I'm surprised this is coming from you! :lol:

I dress up occasionally, and not necessarily just for special occasions. But it's definitely not an everyday thing. :nono: But I am married. That's too much to do everyday. :lol: The most prep I do on a regular basis is to shower and lotion up.

I believe in prepping but the older I get the more I realize it all starts in the mind and keeping yourself up. All the embellishments and props are fun but I've had some of the best coloring, with hairy legs over a week unshaved and wearing a tee-shirt with ankle socks. I love to wear the nice stuff but it's what I do outside the bedroom that seems to make more impact.

Back