What is your favorite VO5 conditioner

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I went to CVS last night to catch the .77 cent sell on VO5 conditioner so many to choose for co-washing just grab three and some clarifying shampoo. Which one are your favorite?

Shout out Lauren450 Thks CVS sales weekly.

Purchased so far below will return for more conditioners

Moisture Milks honeydew smoothie

Moisture Milks Passion fruit smoothie

Herbal escapes free me freesia w/aloe vera

I stocked up at cvs too. My cvs didn't have a large variety so I also went to kmart. Between the two I got more

Strawberries and cream
Lavender
Vanilla green tea
citrus vita burst
passionfruit
honeydew
Freesia

Many of these are new too me so I will put my vote in for the strawberries and cream moisture milks conditioner.

I used the strawberry last night and :love:

Backstory

I did a henna treatment maybe a week ago. It made my hair feel stronger but it was harder than it usually was even after deep conditioning twice. I was feeling a little down because it usually doesn't take my hair long to bounce back:ohwell: Any who, I have deep conditioned nearly 3 times since the henna and still now help. So last night I washed with elasta qp scalp stimulating shampoo. I then mixed about 3/4ths cup of vo5 conditioner with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon oil. I rubbed it on and let it sit for 30 minutes with heat. My scalp was dancing :happydance: :yay:. I then followed that with aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose for about 30 mintues with heat. The vo5 really helped soften my hair up before the deep conditioning which I think made it work better. My hair actually feels back to normal now and my scalp feels good.

My big head is spinning again so many to choose from again.

Most of them sound like something I want to sip through a straw.:lick:

I used the strawberry last night and :love:

Backstory

I did a henna treatment maybe a week ago. It made my hair feel stronger but it was harder than it usually was even after deep conditioning twice. I was feeling a little down because it usually doesn't take my hair long to bounce back:ohwell: Any who, I have deep conditioned nearly 3 times since the henna and still now help. So last night I washed with elasta qp scalp stimulating shampoo. I then mixed about 3/4ths cup of vo5 conditioner with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon oil. I rubbed it on and let it sit for 30 minutes with heat. My scalp was dancing :happydance: :yay:. I then followed that with aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose for about 30 mintues with heat. The vo5 really helped soften my hair up before the deep conditioning which I think made it work better. My hair actually feels back to normal now and my scalp feels good.

Wow, now that sounds like a plan glad that concoction worked out for you. My hair has been making these sharp L's that break with a dot on it. I clipped all hairs with the "L" about to break off. Also will continue to deep conditioner.
Not sure what is going on hoping co-washing will cure it.

Last edited:
Also purchased shampoos

Tea Therapy vailla mint tea clairiying shampoo(NEW)

Herbal excapes free me freesio shampoo(NEW)

Wow, now that sounds like a plan glad that concoction worked out for you. My hair has been making these sharp L's that break with a dot on it. I clipped all hairs with the "L" about to break off. Also will continue to deep conditioner.
Not sure what is going on hoping co-washing will cure it.

My hair is been doing the same thing. Its a kind of splitting hair. Check out sistaslicks articles in her siggy. The one about split ends addresses this issue. I forgot the scientific name for it. If I find it I will let you know.

My hair is been doing the same thing. Its a kind of splitting hair. Check out sistaslicks articles in her siggy. The one about split ends addresses this issue. I forgot the scientific name for it. If I find it I will let you know.

Thanks Gym

off the find sisterslick article for help this is crazy don't want to lose lenght due to this "L" breakage.

Split ends: has collagen. My hair likes collagen
kiwi and lime
strawberries and creme
vanilla and mint tea
passionfruit smells so good, but I stopped myself from buying it

Balsam and protein is my fav con of all time, but of course I think it's been discontinued.I like vanilla and mint tea for clarifying.

I did'nt no they had so many, but i've only used strawberries and cream it is a staple

That's what I'm thinking!

I also have used only Strawberries and Cream, and I have at least 5 bottles in my cabinet right now. I love it! :grin:

Freesia and Strawberry/Cream are my favs! Everytime they have an 88cent sell at CVS I buy at least $10 worth. I'm addicted to this stuff

Back