What is Your Favorite Deep Conditioner

Silk elements megasilk moisturizing conditioner... This is seriously the BEST moisturizing conditioner i have EVER used. When i discovered this, i gave my entire moisturizing DC stash away and kept just one on standby.

I plan to stick with this DC forever.

I like Aubrey Organics White Chemelia....that's a miracle conditioner. So much moisture. I think that would be considered a deep conditioner right? I also am very loyal to Keracare Humecto and CB Smoothe 6-n-1 Conditioner. Both are excellent!

Silk elements megasilk moisturizing conditioner... This is seriously the BEST moisturizing conditioner i have EVER used. When i discovered this, i gave my entire moisturizing DC stash away and kept just one on standby.

Curiosity has made me want to try that product so bad...I'll post an update on what I think of it once I get it.

i think the best conditioner in the whole work is the ashlii amala deep conditioner by afroveda. it makes my hair so strong and soft at the same time and being that i love protein i couldnt ask for more.
i also wouldnt be caught without my oyin honey hemp conditioner and my kbb deep conditioner.
the honey hemp detaingles and moisturizes like a dream. it gives so much moisture that i can not leave this on my hair for more than a few hours because it will cause over moisturization and mushyness. but i freaking love this conditioner.
i love the kbb because it detangles as well and instantly moisturizes. i dont have to leave it on my hair for longer than a minute before my hair softens up, its all natural, smells good, and makes my curls pop.

NUNAAT KARITE with coconut oil added by me. My hair was springy and easily combed out. I am debating my steamer choices {Whipz-hurry up and give your opinion..I'm ready to order!!} because I used the KARITE with a plastic cap, a few drops of water added to cause steam and it was one of the best results since going natural.

My favourite moisturizing DC is Silk Elements MegaSilk conditioner. It's my never fail conditioner and I always keep it in my arsenal :yep:. Right now I'm trying out a new moisturizing DC, Lustrasilk Shea Butter & Mango Cholesterol and I love that so far as well. My favourite protein/strengthening DC is and will always be HENNA! Stops breakage in it's tracks :grin:

-Coconut oil.

-Aubrey Organics White Camellia.

I just bought some of this yesterday. I'm hoping to go cone free and a search brought this condish up again and again.

I think I'm gonna clean my hair with a bentonite clay treatment, then condish w/ this. MSA - where do you get your protein from in your reggie? Do you have another condish you alternate with the AO?

I just bought some of this yesterday. I'm hoping to go cone free and a search brought this condish up again and again.

I think I'm gonna clean my hair with a bentonite clay treatment, then condish w/ this. MSA - where do you get your protein from in your reggie? Do you have another condish you alternate with the AO?

You are going to love the WC after bentonite. It seriously works the best for me then (though it's awesome all the time).

Well at first I was using AO GPB...but I really don't consider that a "protein" conditioner...more of an equally balanced conditioner.

So right now I'm experimenting with adding gelatin to my conditioner. Gelatin is just hydrolyzed collagen, which is a strengthening protein, though not the strongest. Aggie has said she's been doing this for a while now and noticed a lot less breakage and more strength.

I tried it just yesterday (half a bottle of AO Island naturals mixed with 1 pouch of unflavored gelatin and the rest of the bottle filled with water). My hair felt great afterward (not hard at all) and my hair ball was much smaller when I detangled (less breakage, but I also used a good slippery detangler-taliah waajid protective bodifier mist).

So, I can't give a full report on how my hair is doing with it since I've only done it once so far. But I'll be keeping track. For now, I like it. I used the store brand unflavored gelatin and there was 7g in each individual pouch. If you're vegetarian it may not be something you want to try since it's made from animal parts...though I know marine collagen exists I just haven't gone out of my way to find it.

I used it for the first time week, and it did something to my type 4 a/b hair. It made my hair so easy to detangle, and my hair had large springy coils. I've never seen my nappy hair :lachen:look like this before! After I rinsed the conditioner out, I sprayed Infusium 23 (Repairology) like I normally do to detangle my hair. Detangling was painless! I just kept combing my hair, because I couldn't believe how the comb just kept gliding through. This was amazing! I know my stylist will love this, but I had to try it first.

It was almost as if I had a different type of hair altogether! This will be a permanent staple forever.

I heard some good things about Lustrasilk Shea Butter & Mango conditioner. Since it's inexpensive, I'll give this a try, too. I heard what it did to Pokahontas hair, so I'm wondering if it will improve the manageability of my hair.

I used it for the first time week, and it did something to my type 4 a/b hair. It made my hair so easy to detangle, and my hair had large springy coils. I've never seen my nappy hair :lachen:look like this before! After I rinsed the conditioner out, I sprayed Infusium 23 (Repairology) like I normally do to detangle my hair. Detangling was painless! I just kept combing my hair, because I couldn't believe how the comb just kept gliding through. This was amazing! I know my stylist will love this, but I had to try it first.

It was almost as if I had a different type of hair altogether! This will be a permanent staple forever.

I feel the same way! It totally transforms, detangles and smooths my hair. Im buying this in bulk next time. After i used this i said, "This is what Dcing is supposed to be."

Your siggy is hilarious:lachen::lachen:

-SheScentit Banana Brulee
-Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol :love: ------I need to try the MegaSilk! :yep:
-ORS Replenishing Pak
-Hairveda Sitrinillah

I completely agree. I've been using it without heat all year and I thought it was good. This past Wednesday I used it with heat and now I think its the greatest ever.

aubrey organics honeysuckle rose - hands down for me. it works like a dream consistently. i've also tried the ao white camelia, which is creamier but hsr works better for me. for reference, i'm relaxed.

Alter Ego Garlic Treatment. My hair cried when I used the last corner of this stuff. Talk about amazing slip and sexy softness.

*begins to sing*

"Take my money, my house and my car. For one hit of you, you can have it all..."

Back