What is your favorite creme hairdress ?

A_Christian

I am not as much of a product junkie as I used to be, but I still have a little pj in me
sekret.gif
and my weakness is creme hairdress
laugh.gif
. I know a lot of you like Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter,which I look forward to trying soon, what are your other favorites?

I really like Kera Care's Hairdress and Mizani Rose H20 is pretty good too.

Olive oil Lotion by ORS for right now also some of Magaruite's Magic by Carol's Daughter.

Thanks for the responses. This thread is really just my way of justifying going on a hair care shopping spree
laugh.gif

Now that I'm back to the braided bun routine, I've been smearing vaseline on the ends. That shouldn't qualify as a creme hairdress, though. I prefer it to Profective Breakfree for retaining moisture while I wear the same bun all week, but I wouldn't admit to using it anywhere but LHCF. People would think I'm tacky AND crazy.
sekret.gif

Kiehl's Crème with Silk Groom
and
Kiehl's Shine 'N Lite Groom

Each of these work the exact same on my hair. However, the Shine 'N Lite is a bit less expensive. I still love them both.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra, I went looking for this and it costs £18 (about £28), is it worth it?

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been using it for a few years now. I love it. It's thick, and my thick hair loves it.

cd's SoMM. profectiv healthy ends on the ends of my hair sometimes . . . i usually use the cd's SoMM in conjunction with a leave-in conditioner though.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

Now I know I'm going on a hair care shopping spree, you all are going to make me break the bank. Oh well, at least i'll be broke with well conditioned hair
grin.gif
,lol.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been using it for a few years now. I love it. It's thick, and my thick hair loves it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also very concentrated. You don't need a lot.

a really good creme hairdress is Sebastian smoothing groomer, it's really light and leaves a nice finish to your hair without it looking greasy.

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Profectiv Breakfree and Megagrowth

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Armyqt,
How do u use the megagrowth? Cuz I have it and I am not liking it at all because of the consistency. I find it too heavy so when I put in on my hair it looks like it is just sitting there and I have this white layer of whatever on my hair
ohwell.gif

I think the breakfree is better... I'm gonna buy it when I'm done with what I have now... but your info on how u use the megagrowth are more than welcome so that it doesnt go to waste
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
B&B Honey and Mayonnaise.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto, I also like Profective Mega and Mango butter

[ QUOTE ]
MindTwister said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Profectiv Breakfree and Megagrowth

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Armyqt,
How do u use the megagrowth? Cuz I have it and I am not liking it at all because of the consistency. I find it too heavy so when I put in on my hair it looks like it is just sitting there and I have this white layer of whatever on my hair
ohwell.gif

I think the breakfree is better... I'm gonna buy it when I'm done with what I have now... but your info on how u use the megagrowth are more than welcome so that it doesnt go to waste
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just discovered the breakfree and it is ALOT better than megaggrowth. I wouldn't use the megagrowth on wet hair. It's good to use a little after hair is already dried and needs a little sheen to it. For this I actually prefer CDHHB. I'm currently using up my stash though. The breakfree I use on wet and dry hair and it does a great job on either.

Profective mega growth and Elasta QP mango Butter.

I currently alternate 3 days with one of the products and then 3 days with the other.

I sometimes use Elasta QP Mango Butter, and I've tried ORS olive oil, But I always seem to go back to my tried and true Liv. Liv is light, and my hair seems to really like it.

My new favorite which will definitely be a staple is this hair cream by Fresh. It smells so good! I know some of the ladies like Tracy also wear their perfumes. Plus, it works really well on both wet and dry hair. I use it in my roller setting "cocktail". My rollersets definitely come out alot smoother as it has anti-frizz properties. Kieh's Silk Groom is good too. I basically like lighter products as my hair is easily weighed down.

Back