What is your FAVORITE cellophane brand AND color??

The last cellophane I used was Colourshines by Sebastian in Black Orchid. I think now the Colourshine line has been discontinued but you can still find some out there.

I'm thinking of maybe trying Colorshowers at www.roundbrushhair.com

So its just a rinse? In that case, I love my Jazzings. Heres a pic when I first got my Jazzings Red Hot done and my cute cut:

375439469_l.jpg

Pic doesn't do the color any justice!

I love this color and cute cut!

So its just a rinse? In that case, I love my Jazzings. Heres a pic when I first got my Jazzings Red Hot done and my cute cut:

375439469_l.jpg

Pic doesn't do the color any justice!

Wow that is soooo beautiful on you!! Love the cut too! Now this is making me wanna try this stuff LOL

I love the results in this thread and had to go right back to it again, because I been thinking of adding some color to my hair. So c'mon give this newbie to cellophane/rinses some hints on this. I'm not new to dying hair, but am new to this technique. So what to do? Where you get it from? How long it takes and can it be done on black hair??? TIA!

I love the results in this thread and had to go right back to it again, because I been thinking of adding some color to my hair. So c'mon give this newbie to cellophane/rinses some hints on this. I'm not new to dying hair, but am new to this technique. So what to do? Where you get it from? How long it takes and can it be done on black hair??? TIA!
On black hair its going to be tough. The hair will not take on the color, but it will be more like tint. You will be able to see a hint of color in the sun. You can get cellophane at any beauty supply store, the smaller bottles may run you about $5. It's very simple :grin:

[SIZE=-0] Hmmm....I might have to give this one a try. I always thought it would come out burgundy that's why I never used it.[/SIZE]

nope
on my hair it came out brown- or whatever this picture color is :ohwell:

at first it was very dark, though. almost black looking. then after about 2 weeks it lightened to this color and has stayed this way

hope that helps!

Clairol Natural Instincts is a semi-permanent that works well and makes the hair really soft. Unfortunately, I used midnight black on top of my already jet black hair and it became somewhat permanent. Since I plan on going lighter, I have discontinued use but it is still a good color.

Jazzing and the one in the burnt orange bottle (Beautiful Collections, I believe) went right down the drain and did nothing to my hair.

I liked Adore but it didn't color my gray (yes, gray :perplexed).

Just recently tried Ion Color Brillance (gray bottle, purple top) from Sally's and :love: it. It doesn't look like color sitting on top of my strands, it actually looks very natural and made my hair really soft.

Did it color your gray?

I used the colorshowers in black in december.

Attachments

• Colorshowers Black Shot.JPG
    Colorshowers Black Shot.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back