What is the THING you need to change this year

Dionne

For me it is taking my vitamins.
I plan to take puritans pride greensource, total EFA from health from the sun, biotin(alternating between purtians pride and country life), beet juice tablets (4 a day), Natures way nutri juice vegetables and fruits, and a half dose of twinlab cheramino acids

I have many "Things" i need to change, here they go:
I NEED to make up my mind about going natural or consistently relaxing
If i decide to relax, i need to make sure i do so every 1inch of new gowth...its not pretty if i dont (which leads me to my next point)
I absolutely would like to eliminate this matting problem i have (which was partially self induced) I have like 4 textures on each strand!!!! that can cause major breakage
taking vitamins and drinking more water

I need to stop buying new products /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif
And spend a little less time at the PC /images/graemlins/fan.gif cause I'm am soooo hooked on this forum!

Ditto with Beane3 and Sweetcocoa - make up my mind to go natural or consistently relax and say off this forum because I'm hooked too. /images/graemlins/user.gif

I'm trying NOT to get too hooked but it is hard.... /images/graemlins/angel.gif

For me I need to develop a regime for me that works. This includes finding the right supplements. I also have to remember to give myself enough time when I wash my hair so that I can do all the deep conditioning, pre-treatments etc. that I need to.

drink more water
do the hot oil treatments religiously
not spend too much money on new hair products when i have some that already work so well
wear cornrows more often
experience more with a curling iron (like ashanti be wearing her hair, i love that style when only the ends are slightly wavy and the rest is straight)

I need to rearrange my schedule so I have time to care for my hair. Don't know how but that is what I need to change.

Back