what is the ONE haircare product you will never do without?

ms*x

and if they stopped making it, you'd probably have to be consoled with lots of valium.

mine would be castor oil.

It can only be one huh.........:ohwell:
Eluence Shampoo and End All (H2H)

Last edited:
This is kinda hard, but I think most of my products are replaceable. I try not to get too caught up, although I have my favorites that I LOVE (fermodyl 619 and Porosity control shampoo :love:)!

I am been burned too many times by discontinued favorites. :(

I think one thing I have trouble replacing is a leave-in. It has been hard for me to find something natural and moisturizing with too much buildup or oiliness. If Qhemet closes shop, I would be kinda messed up.

No luck yet, but I have already been on the look out for possible replacements - just in case. Hopefully it will never come to that, but I like to keep my options open.

Relaxers. Does this count? I am so NOT ready to natural.

Good one. Okay I am with you. I need my relaxer. I am not ready to go natural, either. Maybe if I cut all my hair off, but transitioning I could not. My hair cannot even handle stretching. :nono:

Aubrey Organic GPB Conditioner: its a...
  • pre-poo
  • protein conditioner
  • moisture conditioner
  • deep conditioner
  • co-wash
.....it helps w/ stretching: softens the hair while giving your hair the protein it needs and a prepoo: wat more can u ask of a conditioner?

man, i REALLY should see about that CON...seems to be quite popular in these parts!

i need to throw in another:
sunsilk tlc leave-in.
this stuff is lovely!

50/50 betweed Jane Carter Nourish and Shine and Global Goddess Coconut Amla Revitalizing oil. If I HAD to choose just one, I would go with Jane Carter, because I can use it on my ends and the length. Not so true for the Global Goddess....

Castor Oil!! I love it as much as my hair does!!!:yep: Castor oil = thick + silky + shiny + strong + moisturizer + sealer....

Last edited:
Back