What is the farthest you've traveled ...

melodee

What is the farthest you\'ve traveled ...

To have your hair done? 20 miles? Another city? Beyond? Who tkes the prize for most miles traveled? You van only qualify if the journey was for the esxclusive purpose of a salon visit. So if you were already on vacation, it doesn't count.

Re: What is the farthest you\'ve traveled ...

I've gone about 60 miles. I don't go anymore though because after a couple times, I didn't like the hair dresser anymore. I'm trying to eliminate salon visits
confused.gif

My sister drives 60 miles one way to get her hair done...I could not do it!

MY mother used to go from KY to Tennessee or Atlanta to get her locks tightened up every 8 weeks.

I've gone from the north of England down to london (its a 4 hours drive).

Here's a grey area:

I planned my vacation around taking my daughters to a particular shop to have their hair braided. Our 1st stop was to the braid shop about 8 hours (480 miles...low ball figure) away from my home. We did an overnight there and continued on to our destination which was an additional 12 hours away from the shop.

Before I found my current stylist, I was getting really impatient and had pretty much decided to go back to my hairstylist from college--who is 3 hours away. I figured 3 hours once every 3 months would be worth it. She was so perfect! But my current one is too --thank goodness.

4-5 hours.. I don't trust the stylists where I am for grad school so I either drive home to the dc area to my stylist or to brooklyn to my stylist from undergrad

Dang, i feel so lazy... the farthest i've travelled is from the bronx to manhattan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back