What is the best way to hide uneven breakage layers?

kgard7777

I think a lot of ladies have it based on what you post about crown breakage. Slow growing sides etc. So what is the best way to hide this while we are growing it out to an even length with the rest of the hair?

I would try a roller set on small or medium rollers left curly when dry. If the hair is long enough, a loose bun with a sideswept bang is cute, protects the damaged areas and stylish.

The breakage I have is due to double processing. The front breakage is the worst area. I usually pull my hair behind my ears or wear the front going to the back. Sometimes I do a slanted part. It really doesn't bother me so much bc I know exactly why I have the breakage, and I think that my hair looks o.k.

Thanks for the responses its just so embarrassing when you go to the Dominicans and you have a mullet going on about the head :(. Of course when you go home you can work with it but the stylist is like what in the world?:perplexed

I have uneven breakage layers so I know how frustrating it feels to style your hair sometimes.

I style my hair in two ways so it doesn't look bad: either wear my hair up or wear it out so the layers look intentional. Both are air dried styles.

What I usually do is wear my hair up in a claw clip.

But when I get tired of wearing my hair up, I air dry my hair in one big braid. I wait until my hair is completely dry, un-braid it, brush it out gently, and my ends are wavy and look like layers. My avatar is a picture of the result.

HTH!

Also updos, you would do you hair as normal, maybe a rollerset and pin the back up to make it look sexy and fun. Or you could have your hair straight and have the back pinned up in a messy (but cute) updo.

Back